Hi guys,

Marshall 4212 JCM800 Lead Series (50 watt Combo) - USED

This is a fantastic opportunity to pick of an all valve JCM800 Marshall for a low price.

This amplifier has fantastic overdrive sounds and great cleans. It is exceptionally loud and is perfect for small gigs and practise.

It has the two original Celestion speakers and to my knowledge has been well maintained throughout it's life. The serial number for this amp is X09437, which I believe means it was manufactured in the late 80's.

It has seen moderate use throughout it's lifetime (I have used it lightly for approximately 3 years), and as such has picked up a few cosmetic scratches and scuffs. One of the tone knobs (Presence) is missing, but this is easily replaceable for cheap.

The amp may need a general service, and I would recommend getting the input jack looked at as it is becoming a bit temperamental,with some feedback issues.

I am selling this with the original footswitch in perfect working order. The footswitch will change the channels and reverb on/off.

I am willing to pay for a courier to deliver to you, or you may collect in person. Delivery costs will be factored into the price.

Pictures available upon request, file sizes too large.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR DETAILS VIA PM/EMAIL

Chazbeales@hotmail.co.uk