Can you all show me how to make a guitar scream(With out whammy bar or pinch harmonics) Thank You
Your reading this!
Post an example of what you're talking about. For now I will just say, bends. Huge epic bends.
Quote by J_W
Post an example of what you're talking about. For now I will just say, bends. Huge epic bends.

what he said, plus chorus and flange would help too.
if your pickups are sustain happy that helps
Ultimately, it's all an Illusion for your confusion.

You must mean pinch harmonics aka Squealies. Never mind didn't read all of OP's post stupid me, no idea otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5O8P-r5Rk
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Nov 8, 2013,
Digitech Whammy 2 Octaves Up
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
wide rock vibrato. ideally on a bent note pretty high up the neck.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
........Wut? I have no idea what you're talking about, TS.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Feedback? Turn your amp up really loud, stand in front of it and experiment
Watch a performance of Parisienne Walkways by gary Moore
Try to do the same thing ^^