Page 1 of 3
http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/if-your-thighs-can-touch-lululemon-pants-might-not-be-right-you-153685

First of all, Wilson didn't say fat girls can't wear our yoga pants (which is most news outlets are spinning this into). And two, it makes sense, the more your thighs rub, the more wear there is, thus more tear. It only says something about the quality of the fabrics they use. I'm tired of these people victimizing themselves. Especially women regarding weight issues. If you're a size 10 and you can run up and down the stairs without dying, you're not plus size or overweight, even if you are, you are not special. Everyone is responsible for their own bodies, their own self-image and their own discipline. Granted some women (and men) do have weight issues due to medical problems and they can't help it, the fact remains that most people simply do not take care of themselves or do not try hard enough to place themselves in a position where they can. It is not realistic to expect media and other people to be responsible for our own bodies or our own mentalities.

So no, I have no sympathy for people who feel victimized by media or companies because they are overweight. The media will always be unfair and companies only care about money and being skinny isn't the issue. Nothing will change the fact that being overweight by choice (or lack of choice to be otherwise) puts you at risk for health problems.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I kind of agree but also wonder why you'd wear exercise clothes if you have no intentions of exercising.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I kind of agree but also wonder why you'd wear exercise clothes if you have no intentions of exercising.

+1

Fat people do the darndest things
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm fat, and I find fat people amusing when they do funny/stupid shit.
Quote by Dreadnought
+1

Fat people do the darndest things

I thought this was about yoga pants?

Do some yoga or stop bitching about pointless things.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

this, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
H1 1m a singl3 whi7e male lo0k1ng 4 a gre4t time with a 5exy BBW 9irl.

HMU
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I thought this was about yoga pants?

Do some yoga or stop bitching about pointless things.

Apparently it's yoga pants + fat women
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Because yoga pants are comfortable. But most people who wear them don't even do yoga. They shouldn't even be worn unless they're working out. It's like half a step up from wearing pjs in public.
Quote by Jackal58
no sympathy for them either. i almost wish i was fat so that my saying this would have more weight.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by kikaykitko
Because yoga pants are comfortable. But most people who wear them don't even do yoga. They shouldn't even be worn unless they're working out. It's like half a step up from wearing pjs in public.

And you were made arbiter of appropriate attire etiquette by whom, exactly?

Worry about what you wear, let other people worry about themselves (or not, as they choose.)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
all the girls I know who wear them do it to show off their asses, overweight or no.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by kikaykitko

I never knew pjs in public was frowned upon. So sorry I had to ruin someone's day with my hideous attire. I should probably just stay inside and hide my grotesque pajama covered figure from the eyes of society so that they aren't emotionally burdened by a first hand encounter with the worst kind of poverty.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Arby911
And you were made arbiter of appropriate attire etiquette by whom, exactly?

Worry about what you wear, let other people worry about themselves (or not, as they choose.)

Same people who said only certain clothes are appropriate to job interviews? I don't see an official rule book signed by the queen of whatever on that.

And nothing anyone says here is the law. It is a forum. Shouldn't everything be assumed to be an opinion unless otherwise noted? My opinion is that yoga pants in public are tacky. What anyone else takes from that is their business.
Quote by Jackal58
This is rich.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
I never knew pjs in public was frowned upon. So sorry I had to ruin someone's day with my hideous attire. I should probably just stay inside and hide my grotesque pajama covered figure from the eyes of society so that they aren't emotionally burdened by a first hand encounter with the worst kind of poverty.

Yes, that is what you should do
Quote by HypernovaGlow

All it shows is that you just woke up and haven't showered so you probably smell and whatever fluids you discharged at night are probably still lingering in your underpants.
Quote by kikaykitko
Same people who said only certain clothes are appropriate to job interviews? I don't see an official rule book signed by the queen of whatever on that.

And nothing anyone says here is the law. It is a forum. Shouldn't everything be assumed to be an opinion unless otherwise noted? My opinion is that yoga pants in public are tacky. What anyone else takes from that is their business.

Your need to judge is noted, and surprising based on your other postings...

Have a nice day.
Charles Darwin
Sorry for being "tacky" lol.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by metaldud536
All it shows is that you just woke up and haven't showered so you probably smell and whatever fluids you discharged at night are probably still lingering in your underpants.

I'm too beta to produce enough man-stink. I also put on pajamas after showering because, I don't know, they're comfortable.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Arby911
Your need to judge is noted, and surprising based on your other postings...

Have a nice day.

Thanks. Because I totally said that I dislike people who wear pjs or yoga pants in public because I think they are automatically lesser people. Bet you think I said all fat people are horrible too.

You got me.

Screw me for thinking something is tacky, right?
Quote by Jackal58
People are morons. If you stuff 10 pounds into a 5 pound bag and it breaks who's fault is that? Perhaps fat chicks should wear clothing appropriate for their size like most reasonable people do.
Why have sympathy for them?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I think it's probably the fact that the word "tacky" exists as part of your vocabulary that is the problem. It's like putting up a big sign that says "Don't be friends with me".

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
I think it's probably the fact that the word "tacky" exists as part of your vocabulary that is the problem. It's like putting up a big sign that says "Don't be friends with me".

Ok. What word should I have used then? Please, I'm open to suggestions since my $5 words do not suit your taste.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Todd Hart
Obesity is influenced by genetics more than most people realize. And rather, why judge them? Of course, if you eat McDonald's for lunch everyday and you suddenly don't fit into your old jeans, that's probably your own damn fault.
Quote by kikaykitko
Thanks. Because I totally said that I dislike people who wear pjs or yoga pants in public because I think they are automatically lesser people. Bet you think I said all fat people are horrible too.

You got me.

Screw me for thinking something is tacky, right?

You did now...

I wasn't even considering that, I simply wondered why you were so invested in what other people wore.

Now of course it does make me consider what you may have really meant.
Charles Darwin
Quote by seanlang01
Obesity is influenced by genetics more than most people realize. And rather, why judge them? Of course, if you eat McDonald's for lunch everyday and you suddenly don't fit into your old jeans, that's probably your own damn fault.

Slightly overweight due to genetics, possibly. But please show me proof of some fat lard being 500 pounds because of genetics.
Quote by seanlang01

So are a lot of diseases like cancer and diabetes. But that doesn't mean they can't try their best to prevent that or at least lower their chances of contracting the disease.

I agree it's not fair to judge someone because they are overweight or obese. But that doesn't mean their choices the led or maintain that can't be questioned (if it is not caused by a medical condition). And if they are bitching about something they choose not to do anything about, that should be questioned too. Because then what do they propose to do? Just blame everyone else for having opinions on their choices which more or less are unhealthy anyway?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Todd Hart

Because losing weight is hard.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by kikaykitko
Ok. What word should I have used then? Please, I'm open to suggestions since my $5 words do not suit your taste.

You're so vapid that the entire point of that last post eluded you.

What "suits my taste" is not using words that give hard implications of scrutiny, based entirely on superficial values, at all. Like I said, that's just a good way of letting me, personally, know not to attempt to form a friendship with you.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I fail to see why they should get a symphony, and I don't ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
... Just buy better yoga pants??
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Arby911
You did now...

I wasn't even considering that, I simply wondered why you were so invested in what other people wore.

Now of course it does make me consider what you may have really meant.

Probably because I've shown up in too many classes and too many workplaces with people who look like slobs. To me, if they can't be bothered to put some decent, non sleep wear pants on for the professor or boss, then they are essentially saying "I don't respect you enough to make myself decent". I think it's tacky even in public now. But again, people can wear what they want. My motto is, unless I'm paying for it, do what you want. Unless you're paying me or it's stopping you from going on about your day, I can bitch all I want.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I fail to see why they should get a symphony, and I don't ;_;

All tubas.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Page 1 of 3