Hello!

...for voice like metallica made it(on first 4 album), or for more deeper voice,... like Lordi
My money would be on the nt1a. Has a nice little hump in the low end.
An nt2a has multi-pattern which you might wanna consider.
3035. Better mic.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thank you guys, the result is 1:1
Is it matter for what kind of musik will I use? For exemple rock, hiphop...?
What would you recommend? maybe other mic?
The nt2a is expensive for me. So have you some other offer to me?
Rode just released an updated version of the NT1 (not NT1-A), I'd wait till that's out and buy one. The frequency response on it is super flat and has one of the lowest noise floors you can get.

I'd generally avoid anything in that range that has a presence boost, like the NT1-A. It ends up making vocals sound hyped and cheap. NT1-A is my least favorite LDC I've owned. No experience with the AT3035, but I actually just picked up an MXL V69G on a whim for $50 and I'm actually VERY impressed.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Mics are mics, if you're just starting to record and don't have the money to throw around, something stable and solid like the 3035 is perfect.

Worry about characteristics when your have the economic leisure to do so, until then you're better off with a jack of all trades.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
From experience, my NT1-A is very bright sounding compared to an AT2035 (Similar to the 3035). I prefer the 2035 over the NT1-A simply because it works with my vocals better. If you've got a chance to go to some place like Guitar Center and try out the mics before you buy, do it. All the specs, reviews & sample clips in the world won't tell you how well the mic will work with your voice.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Hi! I agree with ''ChemicalFire''. and..

Mics can be used in more ways than you could ever imagine.
The 3035 may sound good on your friend but not on you. Same thing goes with the nt1-a or any other mic.

Of course there are specific mics designed for vocals. What i mean is that you just have to try them out. And if you can't, you just have to take advice from someone who have tried both mics. (I've heard ONLY positive things about the nt1-a by the way)

Hope you find your mic!

Blessings!
-T
Quote by Torsten Borg

The 3035 may sound good on your friend but not on you. Same thing goes with the nt1-a or any other mic.

^This cannot be over-stated. Matching a mic to a voice is like matching a wine to a meal. Just because wine X is a fantastic wine and finished off that Steak TarTar you had at that expensive restaurant just perfectly doesn't mean you'll want to serve it with a pasta with Alfredo sauce. It could very well suck.

There's a video floating around of Amy Winehouse recording with a Rode NT1. I'd be hard-pressed to believe that was the conventionally "best" mic they had available. It was just the one that worked on her voice in that situation.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.