Is there a metronome I can use for practice on guitar pro? Or is there a good free one online?
You've heard of this thing called google, right?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Guitar pro has its own metronome. I use it quite often since it seamlessly transitions from one time signature to another.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by Junior#1
Guitar pro has its own metronome. I use it quite often since it seamlessly transitions from one time signature to another.

does guitar pro have a build in session drumming machine like garage band for the mac?
Quote by ryanpeppers
does guitar pro have a build in session drumming machine like garage band for the mac?

Yes and no. It can play back a drum track, but you will have to input all of it one note at a time. Or find a file with a drum track on it that you like and just isolate and copy that.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
I meant MetronomeOnline dot com. For some reason I am not able to place links. Probably because I am a new user?
Quote by cata1
I meant MetronomeOnline dot com. For some reason I am not able to place links. Probably because I am a new user?

That is indeed the case. I don't much like using that one though personally, not precise enough.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't much like using that one though personally, not precise enough.

Because it doesn't use smaller increments?
Quote by cata1
Because it doesn't use smaller increments?

They're not constant and always seem to be at the wrong numbers for what I want. Not that it matters to me that much, I have several other options.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
They're not constant and always seem to be at the wrong numbers for what I want. Not that it matters to me that much, I have several other options.

Ah ok, good to know, thanks.
Can you recommend something else?
This one seems alright: http://www.webmetronome.com/

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.