Been looking at a few guitar mainly for , new and classic rock and some metal - with this price range 1500.00 pounds - and wondering which one in the list do people think it the best or If you have one of them what you think of them >?>

Ibanez S5470F-DSH

Ibanez RG3550ZDX

ESP LTD Elite ST 1 R EMG STBK

ESP Horizon nt2
Last edited by dazzzer30 at Nov 9, 2013,
Sorry, none of them toast my cookies.
All good guitars, of course, but all so completely vanilla.
If you are more going for a rock sound and some metal, what about those guitars do you like the most? Are you looking for a term/TOM/string through? What amp do you currently have?

Like dspellman said those guitars are solid, I prefer the prestige Ibbys and ESP over the Elite series ESP.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by bobafettacheese
If you are more going for a rock sound and some metal, what about those guitars do you like the most? Are you looking for a term/TOM/string through? What amp do you currently have?

Like dspellman said those guitars are solid, I prefer the prestige Ibbys and ESP over the Elite series ESP.

my amp is a tubemister 18 I don't know to much about the tech of guitar only pickups and bridge - I think the one i like the most is the esp horizon nt2
Out of those four I'd recommend either the Ibanez S or the ESP Horizon. You could also spend like 500 bucks on a new guitar and spend the rest on a kickass amp.