Page 1 of 3
what's the worst of em

I've gotten the California No (never talks to me again), the laugh-in-your-face, and the worst of all, "I need to ask my parents first."

what about you guys?

i might actually be able to find my msn history for one other time. it's pretty cringe-worthy

and that's the point of this thread
this one time I called a girl on the phone, and we talked for a bit and decided we liked eachother(this is after plenty of flirting over the weeks) and I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, She said 'Idk we'll talk tomorrow at school'

And she just ignored me after that
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
We were dating for a while and then she butchered my family and castrated me in my sleep

friendzone sucks man

🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
We were dating for a while and then she butchered my family and castrated me in my sleep

not necessarily a rejection

Maybe that was her way of showing you she really cared
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I can't think of anything particularly bad on my side but I might have rejected someone pretty badly. I thought he was joking because he used to bully me in school so I didn't even attempt to be nice about it, but later his twin brother told me that he was serious and I did apologize later and now we are friends but I still feel bad about it.
cat
Never had a really bad one or anything, the worst one was a girl that I had known for a while said "I'll think about it" after I asked her out so I got the message. Iv'e seen some pretty terrible one's though, you know those type of fat people who are really confident and it seems like their not aware of their weight, anyway when I was around 11 a girl moved to our school and all the guys in our class liked her, anyway there was this really fat guy in my class that just straight up asked her to be his GF, he must of got mixed signals and thought she liked him because she was talking to him and stuff, she was just a cool person. A couple of months ago one of my mates asked out this girl for Valentines Day that had just started hanging out in our group of friends, anyway we weren't aware that he had done this and she just stood him up and she was hanging out with all of us while he was at the cinema waiting, I felt bad when I heard, pretty c*nty thing to do.
Rejected?

Uh...once I asked a girl if she wanted a drink and she politely said no. I dunno man, can't think of another time to be honest
Ughh don't make me relive that

I went over it here when it happened but she was pretty much just like "umm. I don't really know you, so..." and then just kept walking and wouldn't say anything else

What an awful time in my life. I actually convinced myself she was into me but at least I learned a lot from it and how dumb everything about it was.

She's actually been sitting at my lunch table this year which is weird. We haven't said anything to eachother lol. I'd like to quickly explain myself and how weird everything about that was and sort of apologize so we can at the very least comfortably acknowledge each other's existence but I don't see getting the chance for that.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I guess the worst was just this girl who I went out on two dates with and then she just said "no" without any explanation the next two times I asked her out. It was kind of weird but I know it wasn't anything I did wrong, the dates went well and I didn't do anything weird or act pushy or anything, so I guess she just wasn't into me or had other reasons. Never been rejected for a first date though
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Nov 10, 2013,
The ignoring thing a couple of times; and the gentle way in which they let you know how preposterous the whole idea is that you could possibly be a suitable partner.
1) I don't really know you so... (later mocking you to her friends)
2) I'm not ready now for a relationship (lying)
3) I don't have time / I'm too busy etc.
4) I don't think it would work, I don't really care for you and you're weird
5) ...but I like you as a brother or a friend
6) I'm already interested in someone else but even if I wasn't *Slams the door shut*

The best and nicest one I ever got was a type 5 where I got a real heartfelt hug 'n she said "I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you for who you are, but not me. Not me."

edit: I remembered a more annoying one
Last edited by Divinephyton at Nov 10, 2013,
Quote by Divinephyton
3) I don't think it would work, I don't really care for you and you're weird
4) ...but I like you as a brother or a friend
5) I'm already interested in someone else but even if I wasn't *Slams the door shut*

The best and nicest one I ever got was a type 4 where I got a real heartfelt hug 'n she said "I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you for who you are, but not me. Not me."

Told a girl I really liked her, she didn't know what to do so she said "I hope I'm not disappointing you."
Got thrown out of East Berlin at gunpoint.
Not even a goodbye kiss.
Talk about rejection.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm currently in a sort of rejection. We flirted, kissed, then she kissed someone else because she was hammered as **** (didn't mean anything, but it was while I was at the same party, so it's kind of ****ed up), then we watched a movie together to show her I didn't give up on her yet but we didn't do anything that evening, even when she gave subtle hints.

Did I just friendzone her?

Anyways, I'm giving her subtle hints now and she doesn't respond at all. **** this situation.
Quote by SwoobGuitar
I'm currently in a sort of rejection. We flirted, kissed, then she kissed someone else because she was hammered as **** (didn't mean anything, but it was while I was at the same party, so it's kind of ****ed up), then we watched a movie together to show her I didn't give up on her yet but we didn't do anything that evening, even when she gave subtle hints.

Did I just friendzone her?

Anyways, I'm giving her subtle hints now and she doesn't respond at all. **** this situation.

Do you have any other past experiences with this girl? If not, it sounds like you're taking that "kiss" from the party a little too seriously. She was hammered, after all.
Never really had a bad rejection. The only time I've asked out a girl that I didn't end up dating was a girl in my class who already had a boyfriend. She was cool about it though and we still talked in class and stuff.
This guy whom I'd been friends with for months.. we'd been flirting on and off. He gets drunk over new years and tells me that he likes me. Doesn't say anything about it the next few days.2 weeks later, he tells me he's dating someone else. While we're crossing the street. Just as I was going to ask him out.
Brutal it was.
"I have a boyfriend".
After going out twice and plenty of making out, physical contact and telling me she can't resist me.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by hardcore81
back in high school a girl told my bass player she only ever dated guys over 6 feet tall. i'm 6'2", a few months after that we started dating then she cheated on me with someone even taller.

There's a girl I'm after right now and every time I ask her to dinner or something she either says "Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe" or "I have to go to work". Shit sucks.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
There's a girl I'm after right now and every time I ask her to dinner or something she either says "Mayyyyyyyyyyyybe" or "I have to go to work". Shit sucks.
I was about to talk about a time when I asked a girl out to dinner and she just paused and said "Maybe..." and then I said "cool" and walked away.
Quote by Divinephyton

this one's the worst, by far.
Never had any bad ones.

Granted I've only had a few rejections in general. I've had 4 girlfriends over the years (including my current one), and I've maybe had 2-3 turn me down.
Only ever asked 4 girls out and been rejected two of those times. Both girls said they might have plans and would call me back.
I'm still waiting for those calls.
Quote by Divinephyton
3) I don't have time / I'm too busy etc.
4) I don't think it would work, I don't really care for you and you're weird
5) ...but I like you as a brother or a friend
6) I'm already interested in someone else but even if I wasn't *Slams the door shut*

The best and nicest one I ever got was a type 5 where I got a real heartfelt hug 'n she said "I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you for who you are, but not me. Not me."

edit: I remembered a more annoying one

Hey I've said pretty much all of these to people!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
One time I was playing basketball I got rejected so hard it broke my nose
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Nov 10, 2013,
Hmm lets see, I met a girl at a club and had sex with her back at my bros apartment. We went on about 3 dates and hooked up again over that month. After that I was like she def has to be into me after all that. I go on her facebook and see a bunch of pictures with some guy over the past year, who I hoped was her super gay best friend. So I asked her out and she said no I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend. It was that dude, and I was like wtf.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
"You're a really nice guy but I just want a friend right now."

Less than 24 hours later she's sticking her tongue down some other guy's throat.

Women are bitches.
Quote by guitarist5477
Hmm lets see, I met a girl at a club and had sex with her back at my bros apartment. We went on about 3 dates and hooked up again over that month. After that I was like she def has to be into me after all that. I go on her facebook and see a bunch of pictures with some guy over the past year, who I hoped was her super gay best friend. So I asked her out and she said no I'm sorry I already have a boyfriend. It was that dude, and I was like wtf.

But you hit several times
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Back in high school I made out with this girl I had liked for awhile over new years so I thought we had something. She then proceeded to make out with 3-4 other guys in the same night (I can't remember the exact number)

At least I was the first
I think the funniest situation involves my current girlfriend.

We went on a few dates about a year ago, and she seemed to like me. I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend, and she said she wasn't ready for a relationship. A month later she's in one with this fat loser of a guy.

They broke up after a couple of months.

Fast forward to July. I'm having a party for the 4th, and on a whim I invite her since I hadn't seen her in a while. We both end up really drunk, and then end up having sex that night. A few weeks later we're in a relationship.

We've been together since then, and it's going great.

So there's a story of rejection working out well in the end.
In the beginning of the year I asked out a girl, which I was quite aware was a risky move considering she's a friend. Had been crushing over for a bit too long, so I decided to take a gamble and call her up. She missed the call and WhatsApped me back. I answered asking her out to a pancake restaurant. She said alright and I was pretty happy. Anyway, this was before I had a smartphone and I only had WhatsApp on my laptop (Google it). I took off to see Django Unchained, which was awesome and when I came home and checked my messages I found one by her that said: "As friends, right?"

Felt bad, man.
Quote by Guodlca
"I have a boyfriend".
After going out twice and plenty of making out, physical contact and telling me she can't resist me.

Ha, same thing happened to me except we already had a night of sweaty sex before she told me. Needless to say I told her boyfriend.
Page 1 of 3