Poll: Are friends exes off limits?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are friends exes off limits?
Yes
5 8%
No
13 22%
depends
30 50%
TS is a knob
12 20%
Voters: 60.
The title says it all, if a guy and girl date, then break up, is that girl off limits to that guys friends?

Edit: I am not party in this personally, the subject came up when talking to a friend of mine
I'M FAT!!!!
Last edited by afatguitarist at Nov 10, 2013,
Of course she's not off limits.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ex-girlfriends, yes. Flings/one night stands... I'd say no.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
If they were in a serious relationship, it's best to check with your friend to see what kind of waves you'd be making by bringing their ex back into their life in that way.
depends how long they went out for and how good your relationship with your friend is. your friend doesn't have the RIGHT to expect you not to date anyone he's dated. however, as a friend, you owe him a few things. so if your friend went out with a girl twice but nothing happened and she ended it and it's been a while, you can go out with her.

if it's an ex that went out with him for a while, you can't.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
If they were in a serious relationship, it's best to check with your friend to see what kind of waves you'd be making by bringing their ex back into their life in that way.

Pretty much this.

Whether the friend still likes them or not is another large consideration...not for his feelings, but for what triangles might be created.
It depends on how the relationship ended and how serious it was.

If it was for a year or more and she cheated on him, or if it was just a really brutal ending, I would say no.

If it was really short term, and they're still friends, I'd say it was ok
If they've just had a messy breakup or either of them hasn't moved on yet then no. But if it's all gravy why the **** not. The whole exes are off limits thing is stupid and only enforced by the insecure, sensitive losers of this world
This is a ****ing stupid question. It obviously depends on how your friend feels. So ask first.

Now close this silly thread.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Nov 10, 2013,
i boned the hell out of my ex fiances best friend after she left me.
dont feel bad at all about it either.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
You're fat, what do you care?
----------

Generally, no. But I'd consult with said friend.
Quote by Godsmack_IV

This.

I'm saying for me only that an ex would be off limits. I dont think I could have feelings for someone who was with a friend.