I am trying to decide between the Seagull S6 or Walden D550 and was looking for some owner's opinions. I am unable to play them side by side as they are in different stores so I can't really do a true comparison.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
i know nothing of the Walden. i know i love the S6 for the money. i see a lot of positive things here on the S6. i hear almost nothing of the D550. that should help you along a bit.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
The price of the Walden really interests me because the price is so inexpensive for what you get. And the S6 is a cedar top which isn't really what I'm looking for. Just looking for some first hand input
i had the S6 for a while. it was a suprisingly good strummer for a cedar guitar. i wouldn't hesitate to get another. there are no walden dealers in my area so i can't compare them firsthand.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
the waldens i've played weren't bad at all, but my cedar topped S6 blew them away, not just tonally but in build quality.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!