So I was in some shitty band when I was in high school, and I want to listen to our old songs. The only place in the world that they exist is on Myspace, and the music player doesn't play anything. I can't even remember the last time myspace music player has worked for me.

Tips? tricks? wat do?
Listen. I'm sorry.
>myspace
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Yes, when I was 16 myspace was the primary social networking site for bands and musicians.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Link here? WIll see if it works for me.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Oh man this is going to be embarrassing... Also, it would appear that after we broke up the remaining members took down the songs that I wrote...

https://myspace.com/alnairband/music/songs

our logo is pretty sweet though, right?

edit: actually, I can't remember if I wrote the second track or not because I can't hear it.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Last edited by vilk at Nov 11, 2013,
It's working for me man, and the logo is sick.

Don't be embarrassed, people used to PAY for CD's like this.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Perhaps try using another browser. It's working in Chrome.
- Devin Townsend
oh ****ing christ, do you have to sign in to listen to it? I have no idea with what shit I am registered on that goddamn site.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Nope, I have no account or anything. Install Chrome, and never look back.
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Nope, I have no account or anything. Install Chrome, and never look back.

this, it works fine for me

i've heard far worse high school bands

far, far, far worse
I'm using chrome >:[="[/QUOTE"]Update Flash, clear cookies/cache.
- Devin Townsend
I'm using chrome >:[="[/QUOTE"]
You probably don't have the plugin for it. So either find the plugin or download firefox.
it's working for me in chrome.

not terrible. have heard far worse.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

It works fine for me. The only reason I go on myspace is to listen to some music that isn't anywhere else. (and I haven't figured out how to rip audio off of myspace.)
Quote by Thrill-house
It works fine for me. The only reason I go on myspace is to listen to some music that isn't anywhere else. (and I haven't figured out how to rip audio off of myspace.)

Record your computer's sound output with Audacity or something like that while you play it.
Quote by Momentosis
>myspace

this lesbian got it from the start

game over people let's go home
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by sickman411
Record your computer's sound output with Audacity or something like that while you play it.

I'll try that, thanks.