May not have time to upload later today so here it is. The first two tracks are actually supposed to be one track... Don't ask me why it's not.

GET YOUR THRASH ON

November 18: ChemicalFire
November 25: severed-metal
December 2: Kepulix
December 9: AnnihiSlateR
December 16: rg_metal
December 23: Helloween4ever
December 30: dillonrips7
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Last edited by Kytokinesis at Nov 17, 2013,
slamming playlist. my computer has turned into bullet belts after playing it.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I am enjoying this being a thrash maniac (although recently more of my listening has been in the doom/epic/heavy area) this is back to the basics stuff.

edit:

Go and Live...Stay and Die Vendetta
Diiieeeeeeeeeee Vendetta
Farewell to a Slut Tankard
Sodomy And Lust Sodom
Satanic Rites Hellhammer
Warriors Of Ice Voivod
Intro Coroner
Reborn Through Hate Coroner
Endless Funeral Bulldozer

Vendetta was good and I could not remember having heard them before..Tankard is something which has always slipped under my radar though they are always a fun listen whenever I hear them.
Sodom are well , Sodom.
Everything here was at the minimum, very good and Coroner is of course, just awesome.
Last edited by elatihc at Nov 12, 2013,
Not really been into thrash much these last few years, so we'll see how this goes.

Vendetta - quite liking this, it feels like it it has a bit of something about it. I guess a bit more like progressive thrash rather than the heads down chug and blast that I think of when people say thrash.

Tankard - One of those bands I always enjoyed when I heard but never properly got into.

Sodom - as above, though I wish I'd been into them more. Weirdly I know this song from a cradle of filth cover of it. Should probably keep that quiet haha.

Hellhammer - Never seen the fuss before, this doesn't do much to change my mind.

Voivod - Never really got the appeal of them, but this is better than a lot of the stuff I've heard previously.

Coroner - I have a couple of albums, and still listen to them on occasion. Though I only have No More Colour and Mental Vortex, so this is new to me. Quite pleasing this one.

Bulldozer - First time listening to them for me, That opening guitar line is definitely lifted from Rainbow's I Surrender :P Nice slow and ominous sound, but I'm guessing it's not their typical fare?

In general a solid mix. Like I say, not really a style I dig an awful lot, but considering that, there was some good stuff in there.
Vendetta kick major ass. My favorite on here. I was hoping to introduce them if anybody didn't know of them already. That album specifically is great.

Quote by AnnihiSlateR

Weirdly I know this song from a cradle of filth cover of it. Should probably keep that quiet haha.

POSER ALERT

Quote by AnnihiSlateR
Hellhammer - Never seen the fuss before, this doesn't do much to change my mind.

POSER ALERT

I still can only seem to get into Death Thrash, normal thrash doesn't seem to do much for me.

The Tankard is purdy cool though. Just not a fan of the name.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Nov 16, 2013,
Nah, I meant the name of the song. I just kinda think words like "Slut" are childish in most used examples.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Whaaa that's an awesome song title!

Go listen to more classic thrash and stop being such a slut

Quote by Kytokinesis
Whaaa that's an awesome song title!

Go listen to more classic thrash and stop being such a slut

It sounds like a bitchy 14 year old who's girlfriend has dumped him. Just saying. I know it's Thrash, but I like subtly in my song writing xD

I mean I'm reading Tennyson's In Memoriam atm for University, the contrast is just... well... you know.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Thought Id post the list just to remind people

November 25: severed-metal
December 2: Kepulix
December 9: AnnihiSlateR
December 16: rg_metal
December 23: Helloween4ever
You forgot mine on the 18th :P

But I won't hold it against you.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
wait a minute...

EDIT: nvm

schedule added, sorry forgot

Last edited by Kytokinesis at Nov 16, 2013,
Quote by ChemicalFire
You forgot mine on the 18th :P

But I won't hold it against you.

Oops. my bad, I thought it was the 23rd today. I tell you, a combination of no longer being at uni and uneployment have really ****ed up my concept of dates and time haha.
Good stuff all around. Nothing too unfamiliar here (at least bandwise), but that's not a bad thing. Can't go wrong with classics.

I'd have probably gone with a different Bulldozer track!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Bulldozer didn't really fit in with the style of the rest of them,and I was out of thrash bands. Just thought it would make an interesting outro.

Just a heads up that my playlist might be a little late, 8tracks seems to be refusing to let me upload things!

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Rebooted my pc and it seems to be working better.

Mix is up now, just under an hour of post-metal goodies.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
A few bands I've been meaning to get into (Tankard) but the rest I've heard. Great list overall! Thrash madness, woooooo.

Vendetta, Coroner and Hellhammer are the pick of the lot for me. As much as Voivoid light my fire (War & Pain is really the only album I've heard by them), you can't beat that brooding destruction.
it is highly suggested that you explore other Voivod material such as Killing Technology. I would write some flowery descriptors but it is Voivod, and if you have heard Voivod you know why I'm telling you to listen to more Voivod.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.