what are some videos that you have a strong memory of not because of the content, but because the context of how you watched it [where, with who, etc]

for me it's this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yntBVFAU6Sg

I can vividly remember being in my high school library listening to this through my earbuds and not being able to stop laughing. it had to have been the worst case of the giggles I've ever gotten. especially at the part later on where Myke [dreadlock guy] reads the lines off his phone.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Nov 11, 2013,
I remember watching nigahiga for the first time when I was 11 or 12 and literally rolling on the ground laughing.
Potter Puppet Pals. Watched those over and over again when I was younger, with friends, by myself, with siblings and relations, whoever.
The Greatest Freak Out videos, cuz the same thing as yours. Two friends and I were watching them all on our own computers simultaneously in the library like 4 years ago
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by genghisgandhi

I can vividly remember being in my high school library

Of course you have vivid memories, that was a couple of months ago.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Balloon Shop videos, and when Smosh was only slightly annoying.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Tourette's Guy was the funniest thing in the world when I was in high school. It was especially funny to me because I actually have Tourette's.

It's not nearly as funny now, but I still get a chuckle out of the videos because of how funny to me they used to be.
Quote by BelowTheSun
Potter Puppet Pals. Watched those over and over again when I was younger, with friends, by myself, with siblings and relations, whoever.

Me and my friends actually replicated that video in IRL FORM!

I had a wall on my driveway and there was enough of us to totally re-enact the thing. I played Dumbledore! Oh man, if I could find the footage somewhere I'd probably die from nostalgia.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by TunerAddict
Of course you have vivid memories, that was a couple of months ago.

I remember yesterday like it was yesterday....
i remember the first time i saw the smegma video and how i tilted my head backwards so i wouldn't puke all over the computer lol

Like, literally nothing comes to mind. How is this a thing that people do?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
Like, literally nothing comes to mind. How is this a thing that people do?

this is what I'm wondering. idk, I can remember where I was and who I was with for almost any video I've watch. Some don't really stand out more than others.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...