Curios.

I just got a 700$ schecter, and am curious how you guys store your guitars because the only reason I have this schecter is my last guitars neck warped and was allowed to trade the old one in for a full re-fund...

So, I store it in a case at night, or when I'm not home, but when I am, I keep it on a stand for easy access. I live in New England, and it tends to get dry in the winter, but not overly dry (I don't think... I mean, I've lived here my whole life, so I don't know what is/isn't overly dry...)

Also, I leave the case leaning up against the wall, almost as if the guitar was on a stand. Is that bad? Or should I leave it flat? Would the forces of Gravity have any effect on it on either positions?

Sorry guys, just a little paranoid cause I'm in love w/ this guitar...
Quote by Biebsy
Would the forces of Gravity have any effect on it on either positions?

no.

well yes.

it keeps the guitar from floating off into space.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
no.

well yes.

it keeps the guitar from floating off into space.

Mine stay in their cases. I live in LA:

Athletic Cats.
Earthquakes.
Random Clumsiness.
Desert Climate (except when it's not).

If you have winter in New England, it's gonna get dry. There are small humidifiers that can help. If you have other guitars that have developed warped necks, you may want to do this with the one you have now.
What is this "store" of which you speak? Mine sit in their racks, and have been there, except when being played, for the last 30 years. The only time they get cased is when they're going out for a night on the town. I've never had an issue with neck warping, or anything else, so I don't worry too much about it.
Most are in cases or on my walls.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I just have them all sitting around in cases. Acoustics have humidifiers in winter.

Warping is very rare. It’s usually the result of a flaw in the wood or some kind of extreme abuse.