A bit late, but I figured I'd do one now that I've got a proper rig assembled.
Hartke Hydrive 4X10 cabinet. Really enjoying the look of this cab. It's light and it sounds great. Delivers all the low end I need and the clarity of the notes is fantastic. 1000 watt power handling. Only downside is it has a "high frequency" switch that just seems to create an annoying hiss. I've just left it off for now.

Korg DTR1000 rack tuner: What can I say, it works great. Very accurate, and has really helped in the last couple gigs.

Furman M-8DX: It's a power conditioner, so, again, not too much to say. Just a good piece of gear to have in any rack and it looks cool

Hartke LH500: I know everyone says this about this amp, but I love the simplicity of it. I was able to dial in the tone I wanted very quickly. Class A valve preamp. 350w at 8 ohms, 500 at 4. Plenty of power, and some cool features like a progressive volume pot, and "boost" only EQ. Only downside is I really dislike the sound with the BRITE switch turned off. Not too much of an issue since I leave it on at all times.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with my sound right now. I finally have some balls to my tone and the clarity of the E, tapping, and harmonics is incredible. Can't wait to hear how it sounds with some new strings .
Very nice! HNBRD!

I do like the simplicity of the LH500 but I do prefer at least a five band eq. You ever think about getting a eq pedal?
HNRD!

The old DTR series tuners are the best tuners that Korg has ever made.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by fudger
Very nice! HNBRD!

I do like the simplicity of the LH500 but I do prefer at least a five band eq. You ever think about getting a eq pedal?

I'm looking to add the Sansamp RPM to complete my setup. The mid-shift knob should give me a bit more options to eq.
Nice Rig to blast some groovy basslines while shakings some walls. Definetly love hartke stuff. Even though I own a HA3500, which would be the alotta-more-fiddling version of your amp, i love the clarity, power, and reliability of hatrke amps (and price).

Also, that cabs looks amazing, nad sounded great when i could try one. It's quite sexy too.

Congrats!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2