Any1 here good at fingerstyle?

I don't get it how to pick same string twice and do it fast? You can go fast with different fingers on different strings, but when picking same string twice with same finger it is slowing you down..

IS there any technique I need to learn?

Gracias!
You use more than one finger.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yep, you'll need to learn how to fingerpick.

And for what you ask, use your other fingers.

You can try to learn some of Sagreras' guitar lessons.
good idea, seagull) they say all genius is simple

but it just seems that if i use more than 1 finger, my fingers get lost and then make a mistake.. it is simpler if each finger has a string.. is that just a matter of practice?
It is a matter of practice. Look up some classical flamenco lessons to practice with. A lot of that stuff relies on picking a string more than once, and if you spend just a bit of time on it each day you'll see a drastic improvement in your finger picking skills.
Quote by NaturalH1gh
good idea, seagull) they say all genius is simple

but it just seems that if i use more than 1 finger, my fingers get lost and then make a mistake.. it is simpler if each finger has a string.. is that just a matter of practice?

If you mean picking the same string twice at fast speeds you will need to use two fingers, I'm working on the same technique now and its not easy, but the trick is to take it slow at first and speed it up when you get the hang of it and thats helping me to get better.

Hope I answered your question!