Page 1 of 3
I wouldn't call it a "masterpiece" but it was pretty cool. Certainly better than any of Eminem's festering crap.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 12, 2013,
if I'm honest, this sounds way lame to me. I think I'll just go back to Marshall Mathers LP 2. Its not for everyone, I suppose.
Why would you never listen to Eminem? I didn't know it was possible to not like Eminem. I bet you were born in the 21st century weren't you. Confirmed for 12 years old.

EDIT

I never watched the video initially. How in the name of **** do you consider that a masterpiece? The first 10 seconds or so was okay, then it was just a bunch of wankery and completely lost all identity as a cover song. You like literally have to be 12 if you think that's a masterpiece.
Last edited by vayne92 at Nov 12, 2013,
It's impressive that the guy can play all those instruments i guess but it doesn't sound very good or anything like the original song. This kind of wanky shit should have died with the eighties or better yet never existed.
And if you're not willing to listen to Eminem for some bullshit reason you're missing out on som great music. Atleast give The Marshall Mathers LP a chance.
Quote by Gantz92
It's impressive that the guy can play all those instruments i guess but it doesn't sound very good or anything like the original song. This kind of wanky shit should have died with the eighties or better yet never existed.
And if you're not willing to listen to Eminem for some bullshit reason you're missing out on som great music. Atleast give The Marshall Mathers LP a chance.

This is the Truth.
Quote by Gantz92

+1, but also:

Marshall Mathers LP really isn't the album to introduce skeptics to first

One listen to Remember Me, Amityville, or Kim and they'll be gone for life.

Better to start them off with the Slim Shady LP, like Em intended.

Marshall Mathers LP is up in my top 5 favorite albums of all time, but its definitely not for those who are still screaming "AHHH!! RAP SUUUXXX!!! EM IS T3H LAAAAAME!!"

EDIT: actually, forget starting them off with SSLP, lets go waaay back to 1996:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Nov 12, 2013,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIYwffeS57k

The only decent version of any Eminem song.

I've given Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers a listen. They're no different from every other generic rap album. Same themes, similar lyrics. same droning beat.

(Waiting for comments regarding my age... )
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 12, 2013,
Lol @ the keyboard filming. Dude has no idea how to play the piano.
PM me for newts
For the Eminem fans listen to "Any Man" on the album "Soundbombing pt. 2" by Rawkus.

Actually that whole album is dope
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Lt. Shinysides

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Lt. Shinysides

wut
Quote by Trowzaa
wut

no jail could hold me.

they say that if you criticize Eminem, I'll materialize in your thread and throw down some killer rhymes
I am not 12 I am 16 And I liked what he did with this song it was creative and different
Also he played with Eminem google his name and you will find it
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
no jail could hold me.

they say that if you criticize Eminem, I'll materialize in your thread and throw down some killer rhymes

Where the hell have you been?
Quote by KeyseyJohnes
I am not 12 I am 16 And I liked what he did with this song it was creative and different
Also he played with Eminem google his name and you will find it

So putting shred wankery over a song is creative?
It was half-decent until it turned in to a widdlefest.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by Malchius

It's not about that I just don't think covers of people resigning a song is creative at least he did something different IMHO
Quote by KeyseyJohnes
It's not about that I just don't think covers of people resigning a song is creative at least he did something different IMHO

This wasn't anything different though. It's just like soloing over a backing track. The covers I write at least change a little and have a melody. Does this make me God?
Quote by Malchius

Cranking out stupid couplets over and over is creative?
Quote by KeyseyJohnes
Well I honestly can't solo like that. Can any of you?

Yeah.
PM me for newts
Quote by KeyseyJohnes
Well I honestly can't solo like that. Can any of you?

nope.

but does anyone here have flow like Em? didn't think so lol.
Page 1 of 3