Okay guys, so here is my question, I want a rockerverb (everyone knows this already) What I already have is a boss ME-70 a vox vt80+ Washburn wi 26 a hot tossed tele, some knock off sgs and some other stuff, anyways. I've been looking into a monarch in order to give me the rockerverb tone I've been looking for. I've also considered a micro terror and a 2x12 and selling the rest of my stuff. I'm stuck at an impass I feel. But it would just be nice to here some tips on what people think I should purchase.

BTW I play in a rock band letterswv.bandcamp.com rhythm and singing. If that helps any.
What's wrong with the Rockerverb? Is it too expensive?

I listened to your song and I would say the AD30, OR15/50, or a Tiny/Dual Terror is closest to the tone of it. The OR15 and Tiny Terror are considerably cheaper than a Rockerverb.

The Monarch sounds good but it doesn't sound like a Rockerverb. I would even argue that it doesn't sound much like an Orange at all. It sounds like a good overdrive.

What's your budget?
Quote by JELIFISH19
What's wrong with the Rockerverb? Is it too expensive?

I listened to your song and I would say the AD30, OR15/50, or a Tiny/Dual Terror is closest to the tone of it. The OR15 and Tiny Terror are considerably cheaper than a Rockerverb.

The Monarch sounds good but it doesn't sound like a Rockerverb. I would even argue that it doesn't sound much like an Orange at all. It sounds like a good overdrive.

What's your budget?

Hey! Yes the rockerverb is too expensive! I'm a college guy, and am probably looking at between 4-700 dollar budget, that being said, I'm not necessarily wanting an amp, I'd love one. But I just don't know. The only problem with buying a tiny or dual terror is I do not own a cab, and that would throw my price through the sky.
Quote by ColeFleming
Hey! Yes the rockerverb is too expensive! I'm a college guy, and am probably looking at between 4-700 dollar budget, that being said, I'm not necessarily wanting an amp, I'd love one. But I just don't know. The only problem with buying a tiny or dual terror is I do not own a cab, and that would throw my price through the sky.

You could easily get a tiny terror combo with that budget, then there's no need for a cab
Quote by harrisonatsix
You could easily get a tiny terror combo with that budget, then there's no need for a cab

Would it be loud enough for gigging? We also practice unmicd, and I have yet to play a show in West by God Virginia where we can mic up.
Quote by ColeFleming
Would it be loud enough for gigging? We also practice unmicd, and I have yet to play a show in West by God Virginia where we can mic up.

it'll be no different to having a tiny terror head and cab in terms of volume, and it will be perfectly fine as long as you don't mind your cleans having a little bite to them
Oh I definitely don't mind that, just making sure it would be plenty loud. But is that really the best option? If so I guess I'll start selling a bit of equipment.
Quote by ColeFleming
Oh I definitely don't mind that, just making sure it would be plenty loud. But is that really the best option? If so I guess I'll start selling a bit of equipment.

For what you've said this seems like it's the best option in your budget