Can anyone tell me about Lag Guitars? I didn't see them listed in the sticky thread.

I've been playing electric for almost a year and I think an acoustic would be a good addition. There is an acoustic store near me that carries them and says that model is a great entry-level guitar. The one I’m looking at is the dark Tramontane and they have it either in a straight electric or an acoustic-eclectic—that’s a whole other decision right there.
Quote by Monstergirl
Can anyone tell me about Lag Guitars? I didn't see them listed in the sticky thread.

I've been playing electric for almost a year and I think an acoustic would be a good addition. There is an acoustic store near me that carries them and says that model is a great entry-level guitar.
Well since they stock that line, it's only logical they would say that. I have no idea personally. However, a quick Google search brought back a ton of reviews, videos, models, prices, etc. Give it a shot. We're going to tell you to buy a Yamaha FG or FGX (A/E) 700.
Quote by Monstergirl
The one I’m looking at is the dark Tramontane and they have it either in a straight electric or an acoustic-eclectic—that’s a whole other decision right there.
IMHO, that's the part that isn't a decision. I would buy an acoustic electric, or nothing.
i played some lower priced lags at a local store (the fretted frog) a while ago, and i wasn't impressed. tone wasn't as good as some competing brands in the same price ranges (and yes, i often suggest the yamaha fg700 solid top or yamaha F335 all lam models). your mileage may vary.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, work/life got busy!

Thanks for the info. It's the Fretted Frog that I was talking about. At some point soon I want to go back in and play the Lag--the black one is gorgeous. But I will check out the Yamaha the next time I'm in a GC.