Page 1 of 2
Tell me more about how America's government is bought by corporations and Europe is so much better.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
Tell me more about how America's government is bought by corporations and Europe is so much better.

to be fair, this is spain we're talking about here
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If they're putting solar panels on private land, i can understand if it's not cool.

Because the sun is warm.

tee hee.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 12, 2013,
Does the government subsidize sunblock now?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
As if Spaniards had not already been dissuaded by the potential €60 million fines they face for illegally generating their own solar power, they now have to look forward to a knock on the door from the 'solar police'.

As if Spaniards had not already been dissuaded by the potential €60 million fines they face for illegally generating their own solar power,

illegally generating their own solar power

Holy shit the US is bad sometimes but I feel bad for you guys

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
That really almost sounds fake. Looks like I won't be living in Spain any time soon. I thought they had come along ways since the '70s? Guess not.
Quote by Burgery
to be fair, this is spain we're talking about here

If you guys can lump all of America into a giant blob of a country, we can do the same to Eurpoor
PM me for newts
Renting out a room in my house to a Spaniard. Nice fella. Loves the U.S.A. Now I know why.
Quote by StewieSwan

Brought to you by the same folks who built an apartment building without elevators.
Quote by StewieSwan
If you guys can lump all of America into a giant blob of a country, we can do the same to Eurpoor

That's because the US is a country, Europe is a continent.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Brought to you by the same folks who built an apartment building without elevators.

tbh i could see sweden or norway banning elevators in the name of public health

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Philip_pepper

I still can't get my head around that one.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by cho0onger
tbh i could see sweden or norway banning elevators in the name of public health

Germans were discussing a calorie tax.
Quote by Malchius
That's because the US is a country, Europe is a continent.

So why then does everyone post "lol 'murca" when Texas passes a law? It's totally fine to lump Oregon and Alabama together, but not Spain and Sweden?
Last edited by JustRooster at Nov 12, 2013,
I legitimately suspect this to be a fake article, I mean 60 million euros, that's just ridiculous
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by JustRooster
So why then does everyone post "lol 'murca" when Texas passes a law? It's totally fine to lump Oregon and Alabama together, but not Spain and Sweden?

but derp dud u heer thos r difrent cuntrys nd hav difrent laws origan and albama hav da same lawz duh
PM me for newts
Quote by JustRooster

Hey man. Maybe one day we'll be The United States of Europe, but that day is not today.
Quote by JustRooster

oregon and alabama obviously have a lot more in common than spain and sweden

i just think it's hilarious how defensive americans tend to get on here. any time anything stupid happens outside of america its like "SEE AMERICA ISNT THAT BAD"

philip: lol spain
stewie: SEE
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Nov 12, 2013,
Quote by Philip_pepper
Hey man. Maybe one day we'll be The United States of Europe, but that day is not today.

Yeah, today you're just The European Union.
PM me for newts
Quote by Malchius
Not every country in Europe is in the European Union.

Just the ones that matter.

Quote by Burgery
i just think it's hilarious how defensive americans tend to get on here. any time anything stupid happens outside of america its like "SEE AMERICA ISNT THAT BAD"

philip: lol spain
stewie: SEE

Perhaps it's because the usual situation is this:

>Something bad happens in Europe
"Well, that sucks, but you can't judge a whole country because of it."

>Something bad happens in America
"Oh my god, **** you fat redneck ******s and **** all your Jesus bullshit. **** off. **** you. Fat ugly ****ers. Go eat some McDonalds suck off Jesus some more you fat idiots. You ruin everything. Amerkkka can **** right off, cunts.
PM me for newts
Why did generalizing America for shit ******ed red states full of inbred voters become ok in the first place anyways?
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Why did generalizing America for shit ******ed red states full of inbred voters become ok in the first place anyways?

On the other hand, I don't understand why Slovenians, Albanians, Romanians, Bulgarians, etc are classed as European.
Officers will be able to seize all documents related to to energy consumption and seal off entry to the property.

With the people who live there INSIDE right? Right!?
Yo Stewie, you should totally calm down. Not doing much for the angry American stereotype
Quote by JustRooster
Rational thought is a foreign concept to those people.
Quote by willT08
Yo Stewie, you should totally calm down. Not doing much for the angry American stereotype

I'm not angry at all
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm not angry at all

yeah sure m8

go play your backward ass instruments in your backward ass state lol
Quote by willT08
yeah sure m8

go play your backward ass instruments in your backward ass state lol

My state has legal weed and a much lower obesity rate than your country, m8. Go eat some burgers and listen to sik wubs.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
My state has legal weed and a much lower obesity rate than your country, m8. Go eat some burgers and listen to sik wubs.

umm sorry alabama doesn't have either of those lol

but I will
Spain and Portugal are like the red-headed step-children of Western Europe though
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Spain and Portugal are like the red-headed step-children of Western Europe though

Don't even try to put lolspain and Portugal in the same sentence. My ancestors kicked the lolspaniards' a$$€$ for a reason.

Portugal is INFINITELY better than lolspain. I'd kill myself if i was born there.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Nov 12, 2013,
Quote by Linkerman
Don't even try to put lolspain and Portugal in the same sentence. My ancestors kicked the lolspaniards' a$$€$ for a reason.

Portugal is INFINITELY better than lolspain. I'd kill myself if i was born there.

I'm Portuguese myself, I don't understand the hate between the Portuguese and the Spanish.

The Spanish sure love fighting within themselves though.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm Portuguese myself, I don't understand the hate between the Portuguese and the Spanish.

Mostly historical reasons, I guess. We gained our independence from them(ish) and were intermittently at war with them for centuries. And most people's first feelings of national pride might come from learning the history of their country, especially since it's probably taught from a bit of a biased perspective. And people, especially since they're kids at the time, will feel all proud and smug over beating Spain and then these things become hard-wired, I guess.

Also because we don't like being lumped together, like that guy did there and a lot of people seem to do.

But I don't think there's really that much hate; it's mostly smugness. The whole typical neighbouring country sort of affair. I think most of us wouldn't stand by what Linkerman said there.
Page 1 of 2