Oh that.

That was shit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Not available in my country. **** YOU, NBC!

... Im sorry bby dint meen that can u 4giv?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
It sucks having to sit and watch two hours of crap to find the good stuff like this.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
i would watch that movie
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Moonrise Kingdom is my favorite movie, so that might've influenced my opinion, but it wasn't very funny. Well done, though. The cop walking in and getting stabbed made me laugh.

If someone has a link that can be watched worldwide that would be nice
RIP Gooze

cats
I feel like it was parodying something that I've never seen, so I don't really get it.

I really like Ed Norton's Owen Wilson though.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
He did a good Owen Wilson impression
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
in the early eighties, when I was a kid, I´d sneak up when everybody had passed-out and watch SNL when it came on....back then it was ALWAYS funny ;-(
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
SNL died in 2002. Not only are the skits pure shit (more so now than ever before) but a majority of the musical guests are shit too.
Quote by Redsectoreh
SNL died in 2002. Not only are the skits pure shit (more so now than ever before) but a majority of the musical guests are shit too.

Weekend Update still can be good. It fluctuates between "A few good jokes with a bunch of guests nobody thinks are funny," "Mostly meh jokes" and "A lot of good jokes"

They killed it in late 2006-08 before the election too. Then the election ended, and they weren't even able to get back on their feet in the 2012 elections. Thanks Obama.

I actually have a little naive optimism with this writing staff. It's not as good as it used to be, but the last few episodes I've watched haven't been as much "Oh god it's horrible" as "Meh." Give them time to get their feet wet and we'll see what happens
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I don't know, many of the older sketches seemed just as random/simple as some of the current ones, but they were much funnier.
Probably a combination of writing and different actors, timing, delivery, order of lines, etc.