ok

So, I tried googling this to no avail.

I have a habit where I like to stroke a certain area on my chest with my right palm and then caress my abdominal with my left fingers in a smooth sorta way
(I do this because I use my chest as a bass drum and my abs as a snare. I like to jam out a lot and this is a sweet way to relax afterwards, because you feel the touch so awesomely and it feels good to your own fingers, but filming it sucks (though I found a way to over compress it and it looks pretty sick actually))
shit

Anyways, since I'm touching my chest over and over (and I sometimes get really into it and rub pretty hard (but never enough to really hurt me)), do you think it's bad for my heart?
I think it's bad for your brain.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I think it's bad for your brain.

Nah it's good for my brain because I'm making music! Getting better and better every day
I see info about this stuff on google all the time. You must just be bad at searching.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Ignite, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's ok dude we're just musicians
If you're not...then ya should be!

And Joshua, you may be right.
Shit
Ask Tech N9ne, when he first got famous he used to make all his beats on his chest.

I happen to know that if youre hit directly over the heart at a certain time between heartbeats with a traumatic blow (like a baseball pitch or a football helmet) it has been known to stop athlete's hearts cold. It's a one in a million thing, but it's pretty well documented, they even make pads for baseball players to wear over their hearts in case of a wild pitch. I don't know if anyone actually wears one.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Nov 13, 2013,
I slap my tummy like a drum.

Budha bongo belly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Ignite
shit i also do this

like i rest my left palm on my chest and like smack it as the bass drum and use my stomach as the snare with my right hand.

weird.

I also do this exact same thing. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll make bass and hihat noises with my mouth.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I also do this exact same thing. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll make bass and hihat noises with my mouth.

I also do this but instead I masturbate

I act like I'm playing the trombone or something
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I also do this but instead I masturbate

I act like I'm playing the trombone or something

Let's be realistic.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

No, I do this all the time. Might not be good for your social life though. People*either yell at me to stop or just awkwardly walk away from me.
Quote by captainsnazz
says the scot

your tone is antagonistic and it's making me very angry!
Ah, the great disease of music. The most beautiful disease after love I tell ya.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
And the nominees for the category: 'Worst Thread Ever' ...

TS, are you seriously asking that question? Pretty sure this is one of those questions even Google has never been asked often enough to have an answer, because there aren't many people out there unable to answer this with common sense
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Wormholes
Seems like ADD/OCD to me.

At first I thought this was an AC/DC pun, but you were only listing actual mental illnesses.

That happens a lot.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
At first I thought this was an AC/DC pun, but you were only listing actual mental illnesses.

That happens a lot.

Don't suggest that, TS may get the car batteries out...
It's a little suspicious
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
And the nominees for the category: 'Worst Thread Ever' ...

TS, are you seriously asking that question? Pretty sure this is one of those questions even Google has never been asked often enough to have an answer, because there aren't many people out there unable to answer this with common sense

dick
Quote by Wormholes
Seems like ADD/OCD to me.

I have ADD and I don't do anything like this lol
As far as I know, nor do any other people that I know with it
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Honestly it may be a form of ADD...!

I usually can't help but lose concentration and think about music. It's awesome but it sucks at the same time. Maybe it'sa subconscious compulsion to jam!
That would be awesome!
this is really sad cuz you don't have anyone to stroke your chest for you so you have to do it yourself HAHA LOZER
cat
^ Ha!

Quote by guitarxo
this is really sad cuz you don't have anyone to stroke your chest for you so you have to do it yourself HAHA LOZER

Best post in thread