Pulloffs, depending on the finger combination and string, are impossible for me- I swear. I think I've narrowed it down to a lack of finger independence, but I haven't a clue on how to improve that.

So, what are some good exercises for a beginner guitarist to improve his finger independence/pulloffs?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by JakeFrmStatFarm at Nov 18, 2013,
Considering the fact that no one responded, I'm just going to assume it's a matter of just playing more and getting more experience.
You are right and also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhZ80OsuTQ

FYI: no one responded because we have other things that need doing. Patience young padawan; if there is an answer for you you'll get it soon enough.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Basti95
Sorry d'you mean pulloffs? :P

Oops. Wrote this in a hurry!

FYI: no one responded because we have other things that need doing. Patience young padawan; if there is an answer for you you'll get it soon enough.

You mean you don't just spend your days answering stupid questions for beginning guitarists?!?!!??!
Quote by JakeFrmStatFarm
You mean you don't just spend your days answering stupid questions for beginning guitarists?!?!!??!

Well I do... but I do also have a job
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.