The guy was found dead in a padlocked sports' bag. It was apparently an accident.

Talk about clumsy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24927078

The moral of the story: in future, take greater care whilst packing your stuff for the gym.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Nov 13, 2013,
I don't understand.
He was found in his padlocked gym bag?
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

It was zipped up

what is this I don't even
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Once a spy always a spy
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm not the hoax type person, but a trained spy getting this "accident".

Maybe I watch too many movies, but a spy can contain important intel, where people could possibly kill for.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by captainsnazz
that awkward moment when you finally master padlocking and zipping yourself into a gym bag and then you can't get it open again

that's why i always keep my standard issue quantum magnetic padlock unlocker discreetly concealed behind the battery compartment of my rolex wristwatch which i never take off
He was preparing his mission to assassinate an Olympic athelete. The mission went wrong.
We're all alright!
Last edited by Mathedes at Nov 13, 2013,
What a bunch of lazy cops. Couldn't they at least come up with a better cover-up story? Sheesh.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
"The police's new findings are likely to fuel theories of a successful cover up by the intelligence agencies - but DAC Hewitt said it was "beyond credibility" that he, as an experienced investigator, had had the wool pulled over his eyes."

That is the lamest attempt to cover-up a cover-up imaginable.

You don't just simply lock yourself into a sports bag.
I have nothing important to say
Christ, that's a bit unlucky. He managed to trip into the sports bag, kill himself by tripping up and then for it to close and padlock itself? Absolutely gutted.
its interesting that bbc website doen't allow comments on this news story, i looked at the guardian and its version of the story has comments disabled as well.