Hey Pit,

I've got a bit of a headache.

I'm stuck at work and everything is pretty much taken care of for the moment so I was just sitting here, bored, wondering about what to have for dinner tonight.

Any suggestions?

Now I know a lot of you live in other countries and all, so I'm hoping to get some good suggestions. Maybe something a little exotic, but not too exotic. No bugs (ya hear me, India?)

Maybe just a different way to prepare a steak or some seafood. I dunno, surprise me.

Keep in mind that I live in NC, USA. If that means anything.

Bon appetite!
5YD
Steel cut oatmeal? Throw a few cut up apples, some cinnamon & some brown sugar in it to create a "apple pie oatmeal". I usually have this for dinner once a week. Heart healthy oats!
"It's better to be kind. Being clever or good looking is subjective. Kindness is essential" - Ricky Gervais
Quote by JimBonJovi
Steel cut oatmeal? Throw a few cut up apples, some cinnamon & some brown sugar in it to create a "apple pie oatmeal". I usually have this for dinner once a week. Heart healthy oats!

Steel Cut. Sounds dangerous...ly delicious!

I just sent this to the old lady for approval.
Hmm.. North Carolina. I'm going there... in my mind.

Exotic for NC would be like shrimp gumbo. However, that seems a bit impractical.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
MMMM barbecue.

I'm going to get a crock pot from my mom and the first thing I'm making is pulled pork. Also, why the hell is "mom" not in Chrome's dictionary?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by JimBonJovi
That's my breakfast 3/5 days a week (work week obvs) in winter. So tasty.
Quote by seanlang01
That's my breakfast 3/5 days a week (work week obvs) in winter. So tasty.

Glad to see others who share the same taste.
"It's better to be kind. Being clever or good looking is subjective. Kindness is essential" - Ricky Gervais
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Steel Cut. Sounds dangerous...ly delicious!

I just sent this to the old lady for approval.

Maybe not tonight but if you save it for a future time, you'll enjoy it greatly.