Okay so first of all, I'm a guitar failure. I used to play a ton, very loud, and very shittily.

But! What I can do is draw. Specifically digitally.

I am a senior graphic design student at Arkansas Tech. I can work with traditional media such as oil and acrylic paints, markers(prismacolor, not the kind 3 year olds **** with), ink, and watercolor. I am also very proficient in photoshop, illustrator and indesign.

I'm currently in the process of building a resume, so I would actually be willing to work for free. Just need some more opportunities to put my skills to work related tasks.

You just tell me the kind of feel you're going for and I'll get to crafting. You will receive a high res. image which will only be used for my portfolio and your use.

Here's some examples of my work.

http://av3ng3d23.deviantart.com/

-Zc
Closed your other thread because you should not make multiple threads of the same thing, that's spam
and with such a thread in the Pit, you are trying to advertise your services (even if they are free) so it would have likely been closed anyway
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Closed your other thread because you should not make multiple threads of the same thing, that's spam
and with such a thread in the Pit, you are trying to advertise your services (even if they are free) so it would have likely been closed anyway

Well my apologies I didn't know two threads was spam. Gota love yall UG mods.
wow black monday! thats pretty impressive work! i was wondering if you could some artwork for me!
Hey could you do artwork for my first album Crucifiction? I know it's spelt wrong, kind of the point, plus my music is somewhat anti-Christian. Anyways could you do that please? Something weird like Slayer stuff or Marilyn Manson stuff. My band is Pierced, you can get my logo from my picture or you can do whatever you want with it. Please do this thanks!