Hi. I was wondering if someone who owns a Jaguar guitar record a dry signal of their guitar, no effects or amp, just an interface, for at least 30 seconds for me. Bridge pickup and Neck Pickup, perhaps pluck all strings once at a time and play a few chords.

Can anyone do this for me please? I'd appreciate it a ton.
I could probably do that for you, I'm really busy the next few days but I might have a minute over the weekend. My Jag is a Squier VM, but you'd have never known that if I didn't tell you in advance. It sounds like any other Jaguar, if maybe a little hot (which is better). I'll run it through my Apogee Duet 2.

Are you trying to sample the instrument and use it in a sampler? If so, you'll need a LOT more than just open strings and a few chords. I definitely can't provide with you enough bits and pieces to sample the instrument accurately, that would take hours upon hours to compile.

Either way, I'm happy to do it for you. If you can, give a very specific list of what you want to hear. You can PM me if you'd like.

-Scott
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I could probably do that for you, I'm really busy the next few days but I might have a minute over the weekend. My Jag is a Squier VM, but you'd have never known that if I didn't tell you in advance. It sounds like any other Jaguar, if maybe a little hot (which is better). I'll run it through my Apogee Duet 2.

Are you trying to sample the instrument and use it in a sampler? If so, you'll need a LOT more than just open strings and a few chords. I definitely can't provide with you enough bits and pieces to sample the instrument accurately, that would take hours upon hours to compile.

Either way, I'm happy to do it for you. If you can, give a very specific list of what you want to hear. You can PM me if you'd like.

-Scott

I'm attempting to make a Jaguar based patch on my Variax.
It doesn't need to be perfect, but I'd like to try to get it closer than what I have right now. I think my current patch doesn't have enough twang, but I don't want it to sound too much like a telecaster.
I can't really find a good video on youtube to work with.

All I basically need for now is a small demo of the bridge and neck pickup. Tone switches at normal. Doesn't have to be an extensive demo, just something I can base the tone off of.