I'm gassing for a 5 string and after some internet searching I found a used BTB675 for $450 at Guitar Center. Seems like a total steal, only problem is that it's 3 hours away from me so I don't have a way to try it out without wasting a ton of gas or having it shipped to a closer Guitar Center.

Anyone have any experience with these basses? I totally dig the look but heard it pretty damn heavy.
Yup.
They're heavy for their size and also have wide and thin neck.

You might want to replace the preamp and pickups they're quite sterile out of the box.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I love mine, and I don't think Bartolini mk2 are sterile. It has great sustain (NT+mono rail bridge) and I like the big and wide neck.
Quote by z0d1ac
I love mine, and I don't think Bartolini mk2 are sterile. It has great sustain (NT+mono rail bridge) and I like the big and wide neck.

I'm speaking of the BH1 and not the MK2.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!