Nice set-up! How do you like the black finger?

A lot of the time it's to personal taste, but since you have quite a limited pedal-board, it should follow a pretty easy set up;
Tuner>Compressor>Amp>(fx send)>Reverb>(fx return)

Basically you want the tuner as early as possible to get the cleanest signal through it, then probably compressor before the amp (you may like it in the loop! I've never tried it myself).
Finally the Reverb probably last in the chain, in the effect loop, so it's not getting driven in the from end; makes it sound cleaner and more natural and reverby-y.
i would have said exactly what jaybals did. yep thats it, quick and easy answer.

generally compressors you want as close to the guitar as possible to compress the GUITAR tone itself, and not including other effects. same with the tuner.

there are no rules, of course people try different things with great results.

the chain is all about what is is doing what to what.

delay defore distortion? so you are going to distort your delay? gelerally that sounds like crap. no, you delay your distortion. so delay after distortion. because of this you want your delay after the preamp, to avoid any preamp distortion, so you put a delay in the FX loop. same goes with reverb, as a reverb is basically a super short, echo-y delay sound.

so what are you compressing? your guitar tone? or distortion (or something else). generally distortion already is compressing itself. dont see why you would do that, unless you are using it as a boost.

if you want to get that spanky quacky compressed tone out of a strat with single coils, i would think getting 100% of that guitar tone to the compressor first is best. then you have your quack, then do whatever else you want to it.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Last edited by ikey_ at Nov 14, 2013,
Get a One Spot or something so you only have 1 cable running to the outlet.

No way to get around how messy 4CM is. Honestly with a board as small and simple as yours, I would just run the reverb in front of the amp.

Really only one way to run that setup. Tuner -> Comp -> Reverb.

If there's stuff that takes different kind of PSUs, get a nice isolated brick that can do that, or else just put a power strip on your board.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
tuner at the end. why?

if you plug in at a gig and dont get any sound, hit the tuner. if the tuner reads your note, its the amp. if not, then the problem is within your pedalboard or guitar itself
Quote by ealimoradi
But since I only have 3 pedals do I still need a One Spot or would a daisy chain do. BTW what is a psu and a isolated brick, google didn't help

PSU - power supply unit
isolated brick - a type of PSU (examples: Voodoo Labs Pedal Power, T-Rex Fuel Tank)

In your case, a One Spot wall wart with a daisy chain would be fine.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112