Hi guys,

I've got Suhr Scott Henderson model from 2004 with 3x Suhr JST V60 LP single coils. I would like to replace bridge pickup with humbucker. What model would you recommend? I play rock/jazz/fusion.

Thanks,
Andrew
Take a look at Duncan's Hot Rails. I put them into two Strats and have been quite pleased with them. They can do a lot more than just the loud and heavy stuff.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
If you're going with a full-size humbucker (requiring a pickguard change, obviously) in the bridge, the Suhr Aldrich is hands down your best choice for rock. A slightly hot Gibson '57 is a good second choice if you're more interested in "singing" leads. You might also look at the C22B Carvin pickup for that spot.

If you're going with a stacked humbucker designed for a single-coil spot, look at the DiMarzio Fast Track II for the bridge.

If you want stacked humbuckers in the other two locations, Hot Rails will certainly work, but you may want to go with something other than a Hot Rail for the neck pickup.
Thanks for your replies! I've heard a lot good things about Doug Alidrich's pickup. I've never heard about DiMarzio Fast Track II, I've got to check it out. Nevertheless, what do think about Seymour Duncan SJBJ 1? It has a single coil shape.
Quote by andrewgp001
Thanks for your replies! I've heard a lot good things about Doug Alidrich's pickup. I've never heard about DiMarzio Fast Track II, I've got to check it out. Nevertheless, what do think about Seymour Duncan SJBJ 1? It has a single coil shape.

That is a pretty good one. It is essentially the Duncan Jeff Beck humbucker made for a Stratocaster. It has two rows of adjustable polepieces, in case you like to stagger the heights of your polepieces.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
What about SD Little 59? Do you know this pickup? Which one will collaborate better with 2x Suhr's JST V60 single coils?
Got a SD SH5 in my Godin fat strat and it's awesome, on the cleans and on the dirties.