So my guitar is a cort x2 wich has a really thin neck and I find it very comfortable, compared to other guitars I tried. Anyway, the question is, if you like thinner necks too and if yes, what brands or models would you recommend for an upgrade?
Ibanez are renowned for thin necks. Gibson are not. Most (not all) super strats will be on the thinner side.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Depends. Do you want thin and curved or thin and flat?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Primarily i'd say Ibanez, they are known for their really thin necks, Deluxe fenders also have thinner necks, pre 95 PRS guitars also and Vigier have totally flat necks haha.
Some ESP guitars also have quite thin necks and Jacksons too.
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Quote by AEnesidem
Vigier have totally flat necks haha.

only the shawn lane model

but yeah ibanez wizard and the jacksons are probably the ones too look at which are relatively easily available.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
As for as mass produced guitars go, Ibanez pretty much has the market cornered on thin flat necks.

If you did want curved, look at the ESP M guitars. The Xtra Thin U profile they have starts like a typical Ibanez D profile, but curve into a U shape where the Ibanezes taper off into the flat D.

I don't feel those letters are very good representations of what the profiles look like.

EDIT: I'd place Jackson between Ibanez and ESP M, closer to the ESP.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
as others have said, ibanez is known for thin, fast necks. depending on year and model they are slightly different in terms of shape.i would def recommend going and trying several, there are some differences btwn them. for example no idea why but i am a huge fan of the original wizard necks but don't find the super wizard to be as comfortable. personal preference
Fernandes has fairly slender necks on their guitars.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Depending on the model, Carvin has extremely comfortable necks. I'm thinking that the headless Holdsworth might be a thicker neck, but the superstrats are very nice.

Agile has a "slim" neck option that's available on some of their guitars; this has a depth of about 17mm at the nut tapering to around 21mm at the 12th fret. Those numbers are very close to the Ibanez Wizard type necks, except that the Ibanez have a longer scale over which the taper takes place.

Parkers have a generally slim neck, too.
Parker guitars have thin, sinfully fast necks. It is a shame that they cost so damned much.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I think the Music Man JP6 have the most easy to play neck ever.... a mixture between Ibanez and fender
Some of the Godins have slender necks- the Velocity, the Redline series.

Reverend guitars use what they call a "medium oval" which I find to be quite comfy.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The thin-u neck on an LTD is pretty thing.

Myself, I prefer a nice, soft v neck. The thin-u is nice, but the v-shape fits perfectly with how my hand is curved.
Schecter’s SLS Blackjack line (so far only produced in 2013) have thin necks.
Quote by Offworld92
As for as mass produced guitars go, Ibanez pretty much has the market cornered on thin flat necks.

If you did want curved, look at the ESP M guitars. The Xtra Thin U profile they have starts like a typical Ibanez D profile, but curve into a U shape where the Ibanezes taper off into the flat D.

I don't feel those letters are very good representations of what the profiles look like.

EDIT: I'd place Jackson between Ibanez and ESP M, closer to the ESP.

I never really thought to look it up but did wonder why the neck on my LTD M-302 was so much thinner than the neck on my Viper 400. I didn't know an Xtra thin U existed. It's almost as thin but not quite as flat as my Ibanez Prestige with a Wizard neck. The M-302 is a bad ass guitar, I don't know why they stopped making it.
Quote by Offworld92

yeah the ibanez wizard neck looks nothing like a W
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?