Page 1 of 2
the afterlife is real

god is there

he tells you that you can view things that happened in your life (directly or indirectly) from a camera-like point of view

what would be the first thing you would look at?

I would probably look at the moments of my childhood growing up, because that's almost movie worthy I'm sure

or maybe I would ask god to view the moment in my life where I was the biggest **** possible
i'd ask to see the moments of my life where my happiness was at it's peak.

then when those moments plummeted.
ayy lmao
all the lol inducing thread i read on UG
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by ChucklesMginty
A compilation of every single one of my cum shots.

for me this would be such a long video

i wonder when the first time i jerked off was

that would be a good one to see too
Probably how I died. I mean damn, what just happened? Can I at least know what got me? Car? Crazy person? Ants that confused my skin for honey?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I would ask for the most significant part in my life that had the greatest effect on me, and had the greatest influence on why I became the man I was to become.

Like if I would have chosen x instead of y during that specific moment, would it have changed my life and future dramatically?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by necrosis1193
Probably how I died. I mean damn, what just happened? Can I at least know what got me? Car? Crazy person? Ants that confused my skin for honey?

It would be interesting to watch your funeral and see who showed up, what people really think about you, etc.

If I died today, my funeral would be a mess. I don't have any friends and no one knows anything about me. It would just be my mom saying, "he so loved...eating."
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Sex from that terrible angle that's just all balls and asscrack.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The Wall, Metallica, Death from Above 1979, Modest Mouse, Jack White, White Stripes, Dead Weather, Raconteurs and Screaming Females concerts. Also, my high school graduation. I'd lost 115 pounds since anyone from school had seen me and told the MC who introduced me to the stage that I was an Old Navy model and he bought it Introduced me as an Old Navy model to the whole grad ceremony Oh If I could have seen my Dad laughing his ass off and my Mom hiding her face. Also, all the boobs I'd seen in my life in a compilation.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Probably when I banged this black chick in my old truck, I'd tell God to leave the room first.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
i'd listen to every thought anyone had ever thought about me. then I would mark down to bless and who to curse after i overthrow god
you're a stone fox
Me running from a moose at an overhead angle with yakety sax playing the whole time. It's funny because the moose stops like 15 minutes before I do.
Quote by SFosterS
Death from Above 1979

Me so jelly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Oh and concerts too I guess.

So concerts, and then can we switch to an overhead angle and add yakety sax music for the chase scene or is that too much.
compilation of my greatest hockey moments set to 'let the bodies hit the floor'

god would like my sense of humour
Quote by Thrashtastic15
compilation of my greatest hockey moments set to 'let the bodies hit the floor'

god would like my sense of humour

I had a hockey game where that was the intro song lol

I'd probably not wanna see anything
I just want to see who'll cry on my funeral.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I'd love to see how all the girls I banged cry at my funeral...

yeah.... I wish
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I'd ask to see my best fapgasm ever, study the moment and repeat it until I die for good.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
My first time having sex. It was awesome by the way. I was drunk so even if I remember it, it's kinda blurry... I didn't even had an orgasm but the girl did which is actually more important to me

EDIT: All those posts about fapping, wtf???
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
That shit would be depressing.

I'd rather enjoy my new afterlife and ask to see the ones I love as they live and breathe.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Hm I'm not all that interested in watching myself doing stuff - maybe I would ask to go to a dance party in my 20s or at least some place where I lost myself so I'm not concerned what I look like

I think it would be more interesting to go back, still in our own perspective
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

So just during my life, not after I had passed? Nothing. I'd just get sad and then, well; can't really kill myself (I assume). Since it's heaven I'd as him for a giant ass blunt and ask him to direct me to the nearest bar.
Quote by Wormholes
So just during my life, not after I had passed? Nothing. I'd just get sad and then, well; can't really kill myself (I assume). Since it's heaven I'd as him for a giant ass blunt and ask him to direct me to the nearest bar.

no, it could be things that were about you, and stuff that you did

basically you can view anything from your life from an all-knowing perspective
Quote by yoman297
no, it could be things that were about you, and stuff that you did

basically you can view anything from your life from an all-knowing perspective

Yeah I get that thought. I'd be more interested in things that happened after I died, due to my death.
Quote by Wormholes

Works for me.

And to appease yoman297, the first time I got laid.
No wait, that was kind of an awkward moment (Only because her ****ing brother was hiding in the closest).
everything up until like age 12. tbh i don't really remember much of anything before that.

edit: maybe specifically back to when i was six or seven, i want to figure out who that fucking creep was who tried to put his hand through the van window and unlock my door.
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 15, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa

that's a coincidence. not irony.
it would be ironic if your gf dumped you on love lane, or you got a blowjob on virgin lane.
Quote by Wormholes
Yeah I get that thought. I'd be more interested in things that happened after I died, due to my death.

oh yeah that works too
Hopefully a time that is yet to come... but no really, you guys should think twice about watching a self-fapping montage with Mr. God, he may poke fun
Page 1 of 2