Poll Options
View poll results: should I go
yes
42 40%
no
64 60%
Voters: 106.
Page 1 of 2
I am thinking of doing this tonight but idk is it weird I just really want to go out though.
cat
I'll join you.

I'll fetch the baby seals
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I wouldn't do it but if you really want to, get a few drinks into you and enjoy yourself.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
I wouldn't do it but if you really want to, get a few drinks into you and enjoy yourself.

Yeah if I was going to go, I would be powerpounding drinks for a good few hours before hand. That seems essential.
No cos what if you time a drop wrong and everybody laughs at you and your m8s aren't there to comfort you so you turn to drink and you drink and cry to yourself in a corner and eventually fall asleep and then after closing time the caretaker thinks you're just some rubbish and sweeps you up and you end up in a bin and get taken to landfill and you have to live among rats and stuff forever and you think you're a rat and that is the opposite of what you want because you are a cat.
go for it gurl!

just remember, it's up to you if this is going to be a fun or a miserable experience
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Go alone, I came to New York city knowing nobody and have made a few friends and met a couple of DJ's. Its not about a clique, its a club. Someone might think later on, " Hey I met this awesome person at the club last night, sweet!"
last.fm[/url}
Last edited by HelpTravesty at Nov 15, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
No cos what if you time a drop wrong and everybody laughs at you and your m8s aren't there to comfort you so you turn to drink and you drink and cry to yourself in a corner and eventually fall asleep and then after closing time the caretaker thinks you're just some rubbish and sweeps you up and you end up in a bin and get taken to landfill and you have to live among rats and stuff forever and you think you're a rat and that is the opposite of what you want because you are a cat.

This is a very sad prospect

HOWEVER

I am now on the bus otw to a club yay I actually fully expect this to be 400% more fun than going with people I know because they always want to leave at 3 or some shit and I always make lots of friends on my own anyway
cat
Don't drink too much, you might become a full alcohol.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Random3
I don't even like clubbing when I am with friends. Pub > club.

Thread should have ended here.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I would. There's this dance club here known for attracting an emo/grunge crowd but I hear all kinds of people go because they actually have a good dance floor. **** if I care that I'm alone, I'm there to dance like an idiot.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I never feel more alone than when I'm in a club and I don't know anyone. I mean, what are you supposed to do? Chatting up strangers? Dance on your own? Drink at the bar alone? Text people? All of those are awful and/or don't work.
I'm really not the type for clubbing, I've never gone and I can't dance, but I would totes go to a club with you Nini

But alas. I am but on the other side of the world
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Yes, then you're not alone anymore. Duh.

We're I'm from they have insanely loud music, and people go out in small packs which are often not interested in new social contact.
I go to proper nights to see DJs I like on my own...wouldn't just turn up for a saturday and my local club on my own
I'd feel a bit weird going on my own, unless like Will said you go to see a Dj you like.
Well if I was female I would never go to a club by myself.

I wouldn't go alone anyway though. Clubs are meant for groups of people in my opinion. If I wanted to get some drinks and maybe chat with some randoms I'd go to a pub instead.
i went clubbing alone about a month and a half ago. i went there, went up to a group of 3 cool-looking guys and asked them if i could be their mates for the night. amazing night, they bought me drinks and gave me cigs, still go out with these guys, met loads of people through them. of course i payed them back by buying them a bottle of vdka and hosting predrinks, but still.

also, i'm going out tonight alone. well, i'm leaving alone. my 2 housemates are skint but i know many people that are going to this event because i've been repping for it, so i get vip/q-jump/free entry/free drinks etc. going out alone has its disadvantages, but the advantages are huge. and last long. you just need to have the courage to make yourself have a good night
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I couldn't care less if I'm judged for this or not, but I don't think I'd ever even consider going clubbing without the intention of getting absolutely off my face.

Maybe I'm going to the wrong places, but I've never been to a single one that would be fun otherwise.
Quote by captainsnazz

This. Happens all the time
I was waiting for some friends in a pub the other night, and i was on my own for quite a while, and that was awkward enough. People can be really mean to strangers in clubs.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Colgate Total
Not if you're female.

Are you saying because I'm a male I'm not attractive enough for someone to take advantage of me when I go out alone?
i don't like clubbing, but i went to my first show alone last friday, and that turned out well. I made cool friends!

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Are you saying because I'm a male I'm not attractive enough for someone to take advantage of me when I go out alone?

yes
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Clubs are too loud to talk much, just go drink and dance with foxy babes...never know what might happen
Page 1 of 2