UK Woman forces fiancé to take a Lie Detector Test every time he leaves the house

Page 1 of 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

A woman who makes her fiancé take a lie detector test to prove he has been faithful every time he leaves the house has been diagnosed with a rare condition that causes delusional jealousy.

Debbi Wood, 42, of Leicester, is so paranoid that her partner Steve Wood, 30, will stray that she also checks his phone, email accounts and bank statements several times a day for evidence of infidelity.

Mr Wood, who started dating Miss Wood in 2011 after they met through a friend, is even banned from watching women on television or looking at pictures of them in magazines.

There is more in the article but I couldn't be arsed to quote it all, read it if you're interested or don't if you aren't
That's a terrified looking man if I've ever seen one.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Somebody really needs to point out to her that polygraphs don't actually work, and aren't even admissible as evidence in court...

Also, he looks like Keith from 'Pramface'
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Sometimes, I get nervous and the lie detector test results come back inconclusive because my heart is hammering, which makes Debbi doubt me. I just have to tell her I haven’t cheated and pray she believes me.

So he basically could cheat on her and get away with it...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by captainsnazz
holy shit wash your fucking hair

he could still do better though

I think it's more the fact that he has hardly any hair and is trying to keep up the long hair thing. With hair that thin and balding, it looks awful and he should just get rid of it all.
They're both nasty looking. He probably figures he can't do much better, so he puts up with it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Somebody really needs to point out to her that polygraphs don't actually work, and aren't even admissible as evidence in court...

Especially when it's a kids toy

If he got rid of the awful hair and didn't dress like a dweeb he could probably do much better.
I purposefully avoid the Jeremy Kyle show
and yet you bring this stuff into the pit
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This is the official definition of beta.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
The more I see that picture (every time a new post bumps the thread, basically), the more I see a frail and frightened shell of a man.

R.I.P, that man's dignity.
Wow..just..the moment I saw the picture I started wondering..where do I even start on this?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Maybe she wouldn't be so insecure about this if she didn't look like she'd crush him if she rolled over at night.
Quote by Krieger91
Wow..just..the moment I saw the picture I started wondering..where do I even start on this?

Exactly.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I read the thread title and was like "oh dear"

I read the article quote and was like "oh, well that would explai..."

then I saw the picture and didn't know whether to laugh or feel immense pity
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by So-Cal
If he got rid of the awful hair and didn't dress like a dweeb he could probably do much better.

Well he certainly couldn't do any worse.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yea, I don't think she has to worry about him picking up random girls.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by StewieSwan

I genuinely lol'd
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
They're not married yet but already share the same last name?

She has changed her surname to his in anticipation of marrying him
Makes me ashamed to be from Leicester... Thank god I moved to Bournemouth
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Quote by StewieSwan

Brilliant.
9000 internets to you, sir.

Quote by psyks
The guy sorta looks like Steven Wilson.

You take that back right now.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey