that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This guy makes Canada so much more badass
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Mayor Ford is awesome. I wish he was my mayor. That personalized jersey is such a power move.
lol it just never ends. he's gonna get his ass kicked out of power so ****ing fast
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
lol it just never ends. he's gonna get his ass kicked out of power so ****ing fast

Heard on the radio this morning that almost every member in the city council wants him out, and they're petitioning or something to remove as much of his power as they possibly can.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

yeah as of this morning i believe he no longer has the power to add or remove any staff of any kind

hilarious. his former knight in shining armour, doug ford, is nowhere to be found lmao
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

lol what a ****ing clown
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
real american hero
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by daytripper75
Mayor Ford is awesome. I wish he was my mayor. That personalized jersey is such a power move.
God, when he walked away. I swear someone ****ing scripted this.
Quote by daytripper75

**** yea.
I am a real Canadian

Fight for the healthcare for every man

I am a real Canadian

Fight for clean air, fight for healthcare
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
That guy is ****ing golden. I know a lot of people want him to resign, but I kind of don't want that to happen because I want him to keep saying/doing shit like this. It's an amazing train wreck!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.

Don't actually follow hockey so not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I thought it was funny.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
You don't even have to follow hockey in Canada to know the Leafs suck ass.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

well yeah except they don't
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by naedauuf
You don't even have to follow hockey in Canada to know the Leafs suck ass.

Apparently you do have to, because they don't.

But nothing Ford does surprises me anymore lol, by now he's ascended to legendary status.
Yea, they must be doing great. The longest time without winning a Stanley Cup, without even appearing in the final.

45 seasons, since 1967.

I'm not going to pretend I know hockey, I don't, but winning is winning and they haven't for the longest, so there it is.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Last edited by naedauuf at Nov 15, 2013,
Lol yeah, they haven't won a Cup in a long time so they must suck right?

The 2010 Blackhawks hadn't won a Cup since 1961. If you tell me that team sucked I will drop 'em and fight you

No one would deny they sucked in the past (Leafs), but those days are over. At least for now.
Shouldn't have brought up hockey, fans are rabid

Ok, ok, I concede (seriously). When did they stop sucking, anyways? Growing up it's all I ever heard, I just assumed it was still fact.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by Rockford_rocks
The 2010 Blackhawks hadn't won a Cup since 1961. If you tell me that team sucked I will drop 'em and fight you

That sounds like the average hockey fan. Blackhawks suck.
Quote by naedauuf
Shouldn't have brought up hockey, fans are rabid

Ok, ok, I concede (seriously). When did they stop sucking, anyways? Growing up it's all I ever heard, I just assumed it was still fact.

Last year they made the playoffs and took the eventual Eastern Conference champions to seven games in the first round. They should've won, too, they were up 4-1 in the 3rd of game 7 and choked.

They've been hot and cold this year but have had injury problems, if they can get healthy they'll be a mid-tier playoff team I bet

Quote by severed-metal
That sounds like the average hockey fan. Blackhawks suck.

I don't even have to argue with you on this now. That's a great feeling. You are actually straight up wrong, no questions asked.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Nov 15, 2013,
shut the **** up about hockey
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
This guy makes me wanna move to Toronto.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by TunerAddict
shut the **** up about hockey

Y'know I'm getting a little concerned about the state of the league

The amount of inconsistency in the suspensions of players who hit goalies (intentional or not) is staggering. I have no idea how Lucic (who is a goon in the strictest sense) manages to get zero games a couple years ago, while Nazem Kadri gets 3 games with no history when Lucic clearly intended to blast Ryan Miller outside of his crease and Kadri's hit was hardly that malicious.

You could also look into the Gionta hit on Reimer a while back, it did look like Reimer kinda skated into him but to say Gionta shouldn't have been penalized would probably be incorrect.

It just sucks to cheer for a sport that's constantly in suspension talks. Granted, that's a lot better than players getting to age 40 and dying due to brain damage and dementia from getting hit in the head too often, but you just kinda wish players would play with more caution. Even though this is a high contact sport that encourages gritty play.

It's just all too appropriate with Brendan Shanaban himself getting into the hall of fame this year that suspensions are bigger than ever.

I'm just glad that the Hawks don't get into any of that bullshit. The Hawks, you see, are leading their division as well as leading the league in goals per game. To say that they win a lot is an understatement, so there's really no reason to send messages or goon it up unless that ****head Raffi Torres is on the ice. Probably the only player in the league the Hawks have serious bad blood with, all due to that head hunting hit he put on Marian Hossa a couple years back. I'm so glad the league is through dealing with shitheads like him, I wouldn't be surprised to see a permanent ban the next time he pulls something like that.

I am interested as well to see how Kris Versteeg performs in his return to Chicago. He was lazy and hurt in FLA for sure, but I think not having to be a big point producer will let him play his game and not sweat it too much if the puck's not going in for him. He and Kane were good buddies, so they'll get along just fine and he'll be inspired to go win another Cup. A 3rd line of Bickell-Shaw-Versteeg is going to be killer, that's a 2nd line on some of the league's less fortunate. I think he'll score 20 goals and probably put up about 50 points.

tl;dr: **** you
Quote by deadsmileyface
if they kick him out of canada, he could move to the US. He'd probably do great in NJ

They'd probably make him President.
Hockey is a pussy sport
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump