Hey everyone, been a little while since I have done much posting but I just snagged a new guitar.

I sold my Gibson LP because I figured that I didn't really need such an expensive guitar just sitting around collecting dust. So that is gone and in comes this guy.

This is a MJT Alder VTT Telecaster. It has 62 Custom Tele pickups in it. Its an MJT body and an Allparts neck and it was relic'd by Mark Jenny. It has all Fender parts on it and is stamped on the headstock with the Fender logo. Rosewood neck, C shape, 21 frets. 3 ply pickguard was taken off and the relic was removed because it gave it that weird white spot where your fingers rest. It looked strange and Ive never seen a old Tele that looks like that. Should take some more pictures with that touched up.

Its an awesome guitar. First time playing an MJT but I had heard a lot of good things and was in the market for a relic Tele. I'll try and get some clips up soon but unfortunately I picked this guy up and now I have no time to play it.

Let me know if you have any questions!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Last edited by diceksox1809 at Jun 22, 2015,
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I personally don't like the idea behind relic'd guitars, this one is no exception, but it looks pretty damn amazing. Every guitar player need to own a Tele of some sort.

HNGD!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
looks awesome to me dice!

nice price!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
looks like a legit relic pickguard aside

Sometimes I just feel that if you want a relic you should buy a brand new guitar and just thrash it without any care during gigs to get an authentic look
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.