Poll: Favourite guitar brand ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favourite guitar brand ?
Gibson
2 22%
Fender
2 22%
Ibanez
0 0%
Epiphone
1 11%
Jackson
2 22%
Yamaha
0 0%
B.C. Rich
0 0%
Taylor
0 0%
ESP
1 11%
Others (write it)
1 11%
Voters: 9.
What's your favourite guitar brand ?

Mine is Gibson then Fender. Though I don't own one since they are not sold in Kuwait
Last edited by Lucifer91 at Nov 16, 2013,
I don't have a true favorite brand; I have several guitars I like from companies like: Jon Kammerer, Fernandes, Reverend, Fret-King, Malden, RockBeach and Dean.

Then there are guitars I like I have yet to buy any of: Godin, Myka, Crimson, G&L, DBZ, Dean Zelinsky Private Label, Electra, J. Backlund...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Nov 16, 2013,
yeah I don't really play the fav brand thing. I may prefer certain guitars from certain brands but that hasn't stopped me from owning a wide variety of guitars from a bunch of different brands. no offense dude but kind of a noob poll
I guess my favorite brand would have to be LTD. I own a H1001 which I love, and I've played some other LTDs and I liked them all more than most other guitar brands I've played. For the money, I think they're a great deal (especially the deluxe series). I'd like to get an ESP someday, but for now my LTD's ample.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shitting isn't a perk. Shitting is a hassle.
Please stop posting these pointless threads. We don't allow threads like "what's the best" or "what's your favorite" because we've had a thousand of them before and it just turns into arguing and mindless posting.

You've posted a ton of threads recently, maybe slow down and think about what you're posting instead of just firing off 5 threads a day with whatever junk comes to mind. Or just post in the pit