Hey guys, so yesterday i decided to jam out to yngwie malmsteens black star. In my early years playing guitar, i was a huge yngwie fan. Not so much anymore, but blackstar is a great song! I basically improvised most of it, and not too seriously either (haha i tried to be VERY animated in the video, more for the humor aspect, then the playing aspect haha), but kept most of the important parts in it. Id love to know what u guys think (And keep in mind, i didnt shoot this being super serious haha)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjggGMvbyno

As always,

Ill C4C

Thanks,

Jake P
What?! Awesome dude, Malmsteen is a great player, love it so much!
I really enjoyed your cover, very precise and I really liked the way you put feeling on it.
Great job dude )
holy **** nice chops man, wasnt expecting that lol! i cant play like that. funny video too! reminds of steve vai when he gets all into it. thanks for the detailed crit on my track btw
Quote by ryan19
holy **** nice chops man, wasnt expecting that lol! i cant play like that. funny video too! reminds of steve vai when he gets all into it. thanks for the detailed crit on my track btw

Thanks a lot man!!! Steve vai is actually probably my biggest guitar influence. And no problem on the detailed crit, your song was awesome!

Quote by Ludo950
What?! Awesome dude, Malmsteen is a great player, love it so much!
I really enjoyed your cover, very precise and I really liked the way you put feeling on it.
Great job dude )

Thanks man!!! I appreciate it!
Quote by James Fleuriot
Hey, thanks for the feedback and for subscribing, I subbed you back.
Anyway, great cover of a classic Yngwie track, well executed technique and improv etc and played with a lot of energy and 'feel' - also your humorous performance made me laugh ha ha

Thanks a lot man, thanks for checking it out!
Hey mate that was pretty awesome, can you tell me how you got that tone?
Quote by Mezo
Hey mate that was pretty awesome, can you tell me how you got that tone?

Thanks man! The tone was just my ESP H-500 with emgs, into guitar rig 4, the 80's solo preset, with the delay time turned down to like 185ish. My ai is a behringer UCA-222.