Hey! I recently picked up this bad boy used. It's some sort of distortion pedal, and it seems really nice and I got it for a cheap price and it sounds good, but I'm curious as to what pedal it actually is. I tried to search for it but can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have any leads? I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's a picture.

If this helps, it has a volume, a tone, and a gain knob as well as a high/low switch. There's a little white square that says "Jasmine 6/12" but I think that's just the name of the previous owner. The store says it's Joyo but I can't find it anywhere on their site.
I don't really know anything about pedals so if anyone could link me something about it? I can't find anything about it when I search "joyo klon"
Quote by makepr3tend
I don't really know anything about pedals so if anyone could link me something about it? I can't find anything about it when I search "joyo klon"

If you like the pedal and you got it cheap, who cares? Name it yourself!

Edit:Joe's Pedals you frickin' googlephobe
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Nov 17, 2013,
Quote by CodeMonk
Open it up and see if there is any writing on the PCB or elsewhere inside.

7thString is yanking your chain.

Apologies, I was. But sometimes in the world of cork-sniffery you're better off not knowing. Finding out it was poorly / cheaply made may ruin your contented perception of its sound that you described in your initial post
If you enter a special encoded series of letters and numbers, such as what the object is and the words on it, there's a website called "google" that'll immediately tell you exactly what your pedal is.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20