Hey guys, I have here a RG550 that has none of the little blocks in the little box's on the Edge trem, I think they're called saddles? just wondering where can I get them from as I've tried Ebay and a lot of them are the whole thing I was going to buy these, but I have no idea if these will fit in my trem... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Floyd-Rose-Tremolo-Saddle-Blocks-set-of-6-or-single-/370945539775?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&var=640150037675&hash=item565e13bebf

Any idea's?

Also, where can I get pole pieces from? I've got a Bridge pickup in that guitar with none of them either.

Thanks for the help!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Damn, ok... Any way of telling what sort of Trem this is? I've got no way to tell
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
It depends how old it is. It will either be an Edge or a Lo Pro Edge.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Talk to Rich Harris over at Ibanez Rules (the link posted above). He'll help you out. Rich is an awesome dude - probably the most knowledgeable person on Ibanez guitars besides the people that make them lol.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Look at your serial number, it will start with a letter (F) and the next two numbers will represent the year it was made. Then you can figure out what trem came in the 550's that year. You should be able to order the trem parts you are missing.
Would I be able to go too an Ibanez dealer and get them to order the parts for me?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
1987-1991 Had the Edge
1992-1994 had the Lo-Pro Edge
Check Ibanezrules that was linked above after you have figured out what trem you have, they might have the parts you need.