Every band needs a website. It's important for fans to see when you're playing, allows them to listen your latest songs/videos, and much for.

I am willing to set-up and run your website for you if you don't know how, don't have the time, or whatever reason; free of cost.

On the website I'd like to include a blog (which will include posts from me, as well as posts from you if you wish), videos/photos if you have them, lyrics if you want them up there, biography, contact info... if you have songs/albums for sale I can set something up for viewers to easily buy them, tour dates, anything else you want.

Now this would be on a free host, which would mean you pay nothing at all. If you wanted paid hosting, I'd essentially need money to cover that.

If interested, email me at cjkshutout@yahoo.com with the subject (Band Website), PM me here, and post here. If you email, or PM me, please post here in case it goes to spam or I miss it.

Please Include:
Band Name
Facebook page/myspace page if you have it
Email address

And then I will email you and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,
CJ
Not necessarily, no.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Quote by soundgarden6742
What's the catch?

No catch at all. I just need to create a website or two for my resume for freelance work I do. I find it easier to do when its a site that serves a purpose like a site for your band than something random. I'll keep maintaining it for however long you want and need just to keep up with the trends.

Any interest?
I make my own band site. That's very kind of you to offer someone that though. Someone should take that offer up. Great deal if it's free.
The Wolf in the mirror staring back at me.