Page 1 of 3
A friend of mine said that if his career as an optometrist doesn't work out, he's going to go into the stock market...

...or do voice work for a movie director friend he has...

...who has never filmed a movie before.

What's your plan B, Pit?
Continue to work in shipping and receiving for the state like I do now.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Teach, maybe in the developing world.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Cb4rabid
eating a bullet

This generally works.

I'd prolly just join the military.
Quote by whywefight
psch i don't even have a plan a

This.

I'm 40 next year & I've still never worked out what I want to do when/if I grow up.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Plan A) luthier

Plan B) go to college/study physics

There's also the whole "maybe my band will get relatively famous somewhere down the line" plan that everyone in the pit has.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Philip_pepper

What's your plan B, Pit?

Brad Pitt's film company is called Plan B. How about that.
Quote by Rawshik
There's also the whole "maybe my band will get relatively famous somewhere down the line" plan that everyone in the pit has.

Never gonna happen

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
How could being an Optometrist not work? You mean if he fails med school?

My plan A) Finish university and get my electrical engineer degree, join the military as an engineer, and then build my Empire when my time the the military is over.

Plan B) Join the military not as an engineer.
Last edited by macashmack at Nov 17, 2013,
I currently play in a local technical death metal band. We are hoping to go big in the local scene and live the metal life like Metallica. Haha who I'm I kidding, I'd say more like Cannibal Corpse. You know what I mean? Not become sell-outs but still be underground and make a decent living.
Currently, we sold around 600 ish albums so far, and were about 2 years old already, so I think were getting there. I currently work a few odd jobs, minimum wage, a shitty place to live, but when I think of the rewards, I know it's worth it.
^Much trve
so cvlt
other stupid doge stuff
Dude, I don't even have a plan A.
"Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit." - George Carlin
for a guy bright enough to do optometry your mate has a pretty dense plan b if he was actually serious
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Since Plan A is currently not working out (double major in Physics/Renewable Energy) due to money issues, I'm going to see where Plan B takes me: Music major.

Should be interesting. See you at McDonald's.

EDIT:
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Electrician. If my dad is any benchmark it pays better than my plan a.
Or this. Vocational school doesn't sound too bad and electrician could open up quite a few avenues for me.
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
Quote by Genrecore
I currently play in a local technical death metal band. We are hoping to go big in the local scene and live the metal life like Metallica. Haha who I'm I kidding, I'd say more like Cannibal Corpse. You know what I mean? Not become sell-outs but still be underground and make a decent living.
Currently, we sold around 600 ish albums so far, and were about 2 years old already, so I think were getting there. I currently work a few odd jobs, minimum wage, a shitty place to live, but when I think of the rewards, I know it's worth it.

Let me hear you guys out tech death is my favorite sub-genre of metal.
Quote by Genrecore
We are from Canada, http://akakormetal.bandcamp.com/album/human-sacrifice-ep
Yeah I think this is more of a hobby for us than anything, but hopefully we will get our big break.

That sounds a lot more like Deathgrind than Tech Death. Either way, it's actually pretty dang good. I'm surprised. That slam at 1:15ish on Human Sacrifice was pretty cringey though.

Edit: Okay, nevermind. There's definitely some tech death stuff here. Liked on Facebook.

Edit again: Your Facebook said you guys broke up.
Last edited by Rawshik at Nov 17, 2013,
Quote by Cb4rabid
eating a bullet

That or winning the lottery.

Quote by GaryBillington
This.

I'm 40 next year & I've still never worked out what I want to do when/if I grow up.

Same, and I'm 53.
Things would be better if everything related to any kind of Engineering and electronics wasn't totally in the toilet right now.

And remember this:
Growing old is not an option. Growing up is.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 17, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
psch i don't even have a plan a

This. Damn all you self-assured people.
I don't have a plan B really. Either I make it as a scientist or I will be lost. Guess the first thing I would do if I would get kicked out, is travel the world though. Not sure if I would continue living after that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
No I do not. I'm studying music right now, and if that falls through, then **** me two ways from Tuesday. I thought I had history as a backup, but after taking it as an elective, NOPE.
Quote by CodeMonk
That or winning the lottery.

Same, and I'm 53.
Things would be better if everything related to any kind of Engineering and electronics wasn't totally in the toilet right now.

And remember this:
Growing old is not an option. Growing up is.
Winning the lottery? Meh... I've gotten good at being poor. No need to stop now

I was curious, though. What do you mean by "...wasn't totally in the toilet right now" regarding engineering and electronics...?

Not really. Life doesn't react well to having plans.

Plans are like water, and life is like a gremlin.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I always said that if I'd **** up, I'll own the best pizza restaurant in my city. But that's not even hard, best place is round the corner so they can hire me
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by eGraham
Not really. Life doesn't react well to having plans.

Plans are like water, and life is like a gremlin.
I only got through season 1 of "The Walking Dead" (I really need to watch the whole thing), but my favorite line was from a survivor named Jim:

"Do you hear that? That's the sound of God laughing while you make plans."

Quote by macashmack
How could being an Optometrist not work? You mean if he fails med school?

My plan A) Finish university and get my electrical engineer degree, join the military as an engineer, and then build my Empire when my time the the military is over.

Plan B) Join the military not as an engineer.

As in not being able to find a job. Or if the pay is shit.
I don't even have a plan A. I just have a general idea of where I want to go, and just go with the flow. Plan's aren't flexible.
Plan A: Work at McDonald's

Plan B: Work at Burger King

Truly my desires burn bright enough to set the world on fire.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Page 1 of 3