http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-11-14/sports/chi-sam-hurd-sentence-20131113_1_sam-hurd-toby-lujan-prison-sentence

In a nutshell, I got Sam Hurd's signature on a football specifically addressed to me a while back and now learn he's a convicted drug trafficker.

How much is that ball worth now?
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
About as much as an Aaron Hernandez jersey.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
It's worth about half of its value before being desecrated.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Judging by your UG signature you're likely a chemist or studying to be one. Good on ya.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
That is good. Maybe you can sell it on Craigslist. You can also put it in a glass case next to other memorabilia of some kind.
Nothing. Nobody is going to want the signature of a player that wasn't very good, and is now a convicted criminal. You'd be better off taking it outside and playing football with your friends.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Judging by your UG signature you're likely a chemist or studying to be one. Good on ya.
Physics and Renewable Energy double major, but I might be able to squeeze a Chemistry minor in there

Quote by Masquirina
That is good. Maybe you can sell it on Craigslist. You can also put it in a glass case next to other memorabilia of some kind.
I should start a collection. Maybe I could get my own TV show one day.

Man, nobody here gets that I was just joking? I even put the at the end; thought that was a sure-fire way to differentiate between being serious or sarcastic :/ Oh, The Pit...
Heisenberg might have been here

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac

I don't clean my room because I'm saving entropy the effort

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route
Quote by jhalterman
Physics and Renewable Energy double major, but I might be able to squeeze a Chemistry minor in there

That sounds really fun and could probably lead to a lot of useful, practical research in the future.

You should probably do the TV show instead though, haha. We need to see more wacky collections of stuff. Do the TV show, do the TV show, this is not a brainwashing, do the TV show.
Quote by jhalterman

Man, nobody here gets that I was just joking? I even put the at the end; thought that was a sure-fire way to differentiate between being serious or sarcastic :/ Oh, The Pit...

The pit doesn't understand sarcasm bro...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Oh yeah? Well I have Antonio Brown's signature that I got at the beginning of October.

Anyways, the football probably isn't going to be worth a lot.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by jhalterman

Or that. Either way

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I'll give you a dollar for it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

i want a free hernandez hat
Quote by jhalterman

How much is that ball worth now?

Depends how much cocaine is in it.
ಠ_ಠ