Finally! It's here!

I sold my PRS SE Custom 24, and just got this great axe.
AWSOME Ibanez, one of the best I've ever tried.

"The Ibanez RGT3020FM is an RGT series Prestige electric guitar model introduced and produced in 2003 for the whole world except for the US, making its worldwide production in 2004 as a replacement of the RGT3120.
Features of the RGT3020FM include a neck-through body construction with a three-piece neck, mahogany wings and flamed maple top, DiMarzio PAF Pro pickups and the Edge Pro tremolo."
Hngd!
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?