Page 1 of 2
that seems dangerous

stick to drugs, kids
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by theogonia777
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's hard to stay on topic when the man in that video keeps grabbing his genitals.

Edit: Yeah, that's right, you edit that part out if you know what's good for you.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
It's hard to stay on topic when the man in that video keeps grabbing his genitals.

Edit: Yeah, that's right, you edit that part out if you know what's good for you.

I edited that part cause frankly the post was on topic and I took back what I said.

I said Cycling.

Also listening to ASAP ROCKY on the Ipod going down hill was major cool
Studies do show that riding a bike can kill the sperm in your testes due to heat of exercise.

Motorist and public transport user master race.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 18, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Studies do show that riding a bike can kill the sperm in your testes due to heat of exercise.

Motorist and public transport user master race.

Do I get a tax deduction aswell?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Do I get a tax deduction aswell?

At the expense of your wardrobe.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
At the expense of your wardrobe.

Ouch duder.

I dont look like that lamey

Be taking some picks next race and be showing off my legs for y'all.

I dont wear no kit like that dude, just shorts and a Nike workout shirt that is skin tight.

Also I do have muscle like a gnarly mother ****er in the calfs and tighs.

Looks like some of those pretenders I passed going up the mountain. I had a steel bike and these jokers have carbon fiber bikes. Diffrence in weight was not to much, maybe 5-7 pounds seeing that my schwinn weighs in at 22 pounds.

All made in America Columbus steel frame, that Schwinn Cicuit pulled of that century beautifully. Was not going to try to win or anything more of a challenge, got 135th out of 290.

Not bad at all

Especially when every other joker has a carbon fiber bike.
Last edited by Dunning~Kruger at Nov 18, 2013,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
****in pusys

really dude.

Just **** off if you have nothing to contribute in this thread.

There is no need to just come in needlessly and hate simply cause you do not like cycling.

There are other threads on this board you can jerk off in that are specifically for douchenozles like yourself.

Atleast stay on topic dude.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
really dude.

Just **** off if you have nothing to contribute in this thread.

There is no need to just come in needlessly and hate simply cause you do not like cycling.

There are other threads on this board you can jerk off in that are specifically for douchenozles like yourself.

Atleast stay on topic dude.
Yea m8 forget that no good loser h8ting queerbag, cycling is the tits!
Quote by SGstriker

Not into cycling but I used to rollerblade on steep downhill roads and jump from a tree onto a trampoline.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yea m8 forget that no good loser h8ting queerbag, cycling is the tits!

Alright dude.

I know I said what I said about that dude.

But this is totally uncalled for behaivior. Really man just why?!?!?

Are you like some homophobic redneck, or are you just plain dumb? or both
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Alright dude.

I know I said what I said about that dude.

But this is totally uncalled for behaivior. Really man just why?!?!?
wat da fark r u talking about m8? You realize I'm siding with you don't u?
That's why I said cycling is the tits.

BECAUSE ITS THE TITS!!!!

Are you like some homophobic redneck, or are you just plain dumb? or both
and wats with the tude? I didn't say didly squat to you, you big bully. I shuld report you for hurting my feelings.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 18, 2013,
hey mr. bicycle man

we dont take kindly to your types around here
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
wat da fark r u talking about m8? You realize I'm siding with you don't u?
That's why I said cycling is the tits.

BECAUSE ITS THE TITS!!!!

and wats with the tude? I didn't say didly squat to you, you big bully. I shuld report you for hurting my feelings.

i was 2
****n carbon fiber puses
he's just a big bully. I ported him for giving me a sad.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
he's just a big bully. I ported him for giving me a sad.

Dude you come on to this thread and call someone else a derogatory term, and I dont want to be a dick and call you a bigot but then...... I come in to defend the dude you so taunted in your homophobic rant........

And I am the bad guy?

Grow the **** up dude.

I dont mind usual douchebagery man but dont come in here using derogatory language like that man.

Not in my thread.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
And I am the bad guy?
Yes because you're saying mean things to me like this.

Grow the **** up dude.
and hurting my e-feelings for no reason so I just ported you again.

And lol.
queerbag.
lol I said queerbag.
lol you probably took offense to me saying queerbag.
lol.
Quote by SGstriker

anyone want sum of this bag?
Quote by SGstriker

it's full of queer. lol.
Quote by SGstriker

If anything Joshua you are worser than Wants Les Paul for just randomly coming in here and saying "**** Pussies" as if we are all supposed to know what the **** he is talking about.

you just come in here and start being a troll for no reason now and I will ignore you Joshua.

Hey Wants Les Pauls if your in on the thread that is cool.

Lets just try to be a little bit more coherent next time and lay off the drinking before you post anything that makes you come of anymore dumb than you already are Wants Les Pauls.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
So I recently just finished a century and boy was that the shit alot of fun.

Going down 15 odd miles of mountain at 55+ miles per hour was alot of fun

im pretty sure youre overestimating your ability to cycle
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
If anything Joshua you are worser than Wants Les Paul for just randomly coming in here and saying "**** Pussies" as if we are all supposed to know what the **** he is talking about.

you just come in here and start being a troll for no reason now and I will ignore you Joshua.

Hey Wants Les Pauls if your in on the thread that is cool.

Lets just try to be a little bit more coherent next time and lay off the drinking before you post anything that makes you come of anymore dumb than you already are Wants Les Pauls.
lol u soo butthurt.
cuz u probably has a bicycle stuck up ur butt.

Also I wasn't trolling anyone. You're just being stupid and taking offense to things that aren't even being directed at you. OR worth taking offense over because people talk like this here all the time. You're either new to the internet or completely stupid. More than likely, stupid. Just look at your fist sentence there. Worser? You're downright dumb, kid.
Adorable, either way.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 18, 2013,
Like a queerbag lol.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Cianyx
im pretty sure youre overestimating your ability to cycle

its not that hard to hit 55+ miles per hour when you are going down a mountain.

I am not talking about a hill, I am talking about a mountain. Especially with 1200-1500 feet of going down.

Overall it has an elevation of 4,500 feet and mount gledora is not picknick going up, it took me 45 minutes to go trough 8 miles of climbing

When normally on flat ground on the Santa Ana River trail it takes about 25 minutes to do 10 miles those 8 miles up are ****ing tough.

Shit was tough soon and the down hill was so fast you really need not even ****ing pedal. Just sloped your shoulders in and forget the brakes even exist and you are set to go 55 miles per hour +
If your bicycle doesn't have a 50cc (at the very least) internal combustion engine, you're doing it wrong.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I ride a Mountain Bike very seriously.

I'm into all mountain. I ride a Trek Fuel EX7 with 5" of travel up front and in back. I'm 50 years old and the youngest guy in our group (50 - 62). We still drop anything 6' and under. We build lots of trail of the cross country variety. Most of our trail here in Halifax, Nova Scotia is littered with rock and root. Very technical riding. There are fast and flowy trail too but for the most part it is about the challenge rather than the speed. We don't have mountains here just some foothills and there is a dedicated downhill group. That has never been my thing. I have ridden downhill but much prefer a climb.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

We need to clear a few things up here.

This is for men:

And this is for women and "men" with the testosterone levels of a castrated chihuahua:

But jokes aside, whatever floats your boat. I personally enjoy mountain biking but I can see how you'd enjoy cycling. And I sure as hell wouldn't be able to compete in those extreme endurance races, like the local 1200 km long DOS.

Quote by KonaNuNu
I ride a Trek Fuel EX7.

Mah nigguh Though I have the EX6 as seen in the picture above.

Also, this is the tits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76VEPXYaI0&list=FLubJBUj5RQ3aDbebUQgXkhg

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 18, 2013,
Page 1 of 2