Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you follow cricket and you want to know that headline of the year in cricket world then it has to be Sachin's retirement.
Quote by ZoeGibson
If you follow cricket and you want to know that headline of the year in cricket world then it has to be Sachin's retirement.

you know, i was thinking the EXACT same thing
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by ZoeGibson

Maybe if India had showed him some respect and done it right, not against West Indies.
Quote by mybanez
Maybe if India had showed him some respect and done it right, not against West Indies.

I guess India didn't take any chances and selected the right team because they don't want to send off their most loved son with a defeat.
Quote by ZoeGibson
I guess India didn't take any chances and selected the right team because they don't want to send off their most loved son with a defeat.

Do you only post on Mondays?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Still waiting for "Noel Edmonds arrested under Operation Yewtree"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Headline of the year is a bit of a stretch.

I'm more interested in whatever happened to Gianna
Quote by Basti95
Headline of the year is a bit of a stretch.

I'm more interested in whatever happened to Gianna

She may be making a comeback...
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Trowzaa
Still waiting for "Noel Edmonds arrested under Operation Yewtree"

Nope, he isn't a BBC presenter.
Quote by Basti95
...waiting...

Happy?
Quote by lambofgod127