Page 1 of 2
I've been on this site almost every day for the past 8 years. I've contributed to reviews, I CC'd the columns for 3 years and participated in several of the forums. When I was a goofy teenager in high school, this was a fun place to come to, to have fun and improve social skills. During my young adulthood, it was a great place to get away from the really bad and stressful stuff going on in my life at the time. But now, at 23, I'm realizing this place has not much left for me.

No one likes user who complain that "the older days we better", so I won't do that. And they really weren't. Yeah, they were more active, friendly, and had much more contests, but criticisms of today's community can also be said about back then. That said, most of the users and community members that I became really good friends with over the years either don't post anymore, rarely post or we've drifted apart. The users that I am really good friends with, I talk to them more outside of UG anyways. It has gotten harder for me participate and contribute to this forum, as a lot of you seemed to have developed your own friendships and bonds amongst one another. With a lot less time and effort for UG, I don't feel like I can regain the connection and magic that was once there.

There are too many people that I want to thank. Over the 8 years, I've talked to and had fun with probably hundreds of UGers, most of which are sadly not here anymore. This place has been extremely important to me. Some of the best experiences I've had were on UG or with UGers. It's honestly been a great place, but it's time for me to move on. If any of you would like to keep in touch with me, and we don't already talk outside of UG, there are a few options. I'll still be going to the UG TinyChat most nights, so that may be the best place to catch me for a casual chat. I also have a Twitter and a Facebook, so if we know each other well enough, we can continue on there. Shoot me a PM here on UG, I'll still check it for the next couple of days.

Well, I guess that's all that needs to be said. Again, thank you all so much. It was a lot of fun hanging out here over the years.

~Stepco12345
;_;

Bye bye. <3
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
;_;7
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
see you in TC tonight. Shirts off
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I will carry your torch to the best of my ability, my friend
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Good choice mate, I mean you'll be missed but it's probably for your own good. I could have learned 2 languages, be a virtuoso on 3 instruments, and found the cure for cancer, if it wasn't for the pit.
The old days really were better ;_;
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
The old days really were better ;_;

how would you know?
Quote by Hydra150
how would you know?

Dood '12er
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
a ban given/recieved ratio of 2140 to 1, not too shabby
god damn it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.

Damnit, now you're gonna make me go to TC to slap you.

I'll do it too. Mark my words.

we gonna miss you though. srs bro.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
u dude
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You seemed pretty cool. Good luck on your future endeavors.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
you never showed me your peniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

penis

penis

penis
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Good luck with life on the outside.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I wish you the best. Godspeed.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut