Really want some new songs to learn, preferably drop C or drop B. I already know Metallica, but not looking for older stuff like that. New metal I guess would be what I'm looking for. August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive, even some other stuff like For Today, The Plot In You, etc. I'm not really looking for bands like Periphery though. No Children of Bodom or anything like that either. Thanks, Jonathan
Right now I'm learning For You by Killswitch Engage, Elegy, 94 Hours, Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier, and Nothing Left by As I Lay Dying. I was thinking about Forsaken too but I dunno. Try Smoke Em If You Got Em by Parkway Drive or White Washed by August Burns Red. I'm still working on the August Burns Red song. That is a behemoth of a song.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
**** that shit, is way to easy to play. This is the shit u want to play /watch?v=tJ7Y4SNj6u8&noredirect=1 and this /watch?v=t4zTvdN_38Y and this /watch?v=gWi_LvD2jf8
Oh and then there's that song Foundation by For Today. That song is pretty fun to play.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Quote by xgispert
Oh and then there's that song Foundation by For Today. That song is pretty fun to play.

I have Smoke 'Em If Ya Got 'Em down by PWD and for the most part I have White Washed down too. Fun song to play. I'll take a look at some of those KSE songs and Foundation by For Today. Thank you. Anything else?
Quote by NecroComet
**** that shit, is way to easy to play. This is the shit u want to play /watch?v=tJ7Y4SNj6u8&noredirect=1 and this /watch?v=t4zTvdN_38Y and this /watch?v=gWi_LvD2jf8

Haha I'm not really into THAT heavy of music, I'll listen to it once in a while but not really a fan.
I wanna learn the rest of White Washed hella. I only got the intro down... :/ It was just For You that was by Killswitch Engage. The rest of those songs are by AILD. You should check out that album by August Burns Red called Sleddin Hill. The holidays are comin up plus, they sound pretty badass.
Why don't you learn Race With Devil On Spanish Highway by Al Di Meola
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Quote by xgispert
I wanna learn the rest of White Washed hella. I only got the intro down... :/ It was just For You that was by Killswitch Engage. The rest of those songs are by AILD. You should check out that album by August Burns Red called Sleddin Hill. The holidays are comin up plus, they sound pretty badass.

Haha yeah I have that album and it is pretty badass. I'll give it a try. You have any other bands I could look into though?
Quote by K!d_MeTaL
Why don't you learn Race With Devil On Spanish Highway by Al Di Meola

Just a tiny bit out of the genre I was looking for. xD
Oh. Sleeper is an AMAING band. Good riffs. Their more of a post metal. They don't do songs where it's just pure chugging. That's stuffs no fun. They were recently number one on metal charts this past summer and beat the Black Sabbah "13" album for a while. Underoaths also good