Quote by genghisgandhi
I've tried. I even put the bag on the other side of the room so I wouldn't be tempted but I got up and got it. I have a mouthful right now.

good job

**** self-control, eh mate?
banned
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've tried. I even put the bag on the other side of the room so I wouldn't be tempted but I got up and got it. I have a mouthful right now.

Dump them in the bin and eat chewing gum instead or something
Quote by LostLegion
Dump them in the bin and eat chewing gum instead or something

gum might be a good idea but a giant thing of seeds is about the same as a medium pack of gum so financially that wouldn't be a good idea. plus I'm not binning something I bought yesterday.
just peel the seeds by hand so you dont get the salt on your mouth. Also the sell sunflower seeds without the shell and some have like a honey flavor.
eat them all
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I can't stop eating sunflower seeds. the top layer of skin on my tongue is peeling off, and the insides of both my cheeks are so sensitive that using mouthwash might as well be acid.

what do I do

LOL
Same here bro! It helps me to play better!
Well I assume you unshell them in your mouth then spit the shells out

the unshelling is probably fucking up the inside of your mouth

solution: eat unshelled seeds, mouth and stomach feel better
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
what you need now is some chewing tobacco…lay off the seeds…spit some dip!

you heathen

just smoke cigs for ****s sake, dip is so gross
banned
Celery will numb the pain a bit. I used to eat it like a madman when I would get tongue ulcers as a kid.

Just go see your doc he'll probably give you some benzydamine to numb the pain until it all heals up.
Quote by deadsmileyface
you heathen

just smoke cigs for ****s sake, dip is so gross

Dip is basically the only thing that can keep me awake and somewhat functioning after a week of rucking 100+ lbs and basically playing cat and mouse but with guns but minus all the fun you would think it is and minus all the sleep. Well maybe like 15 minutes of shut eye every few days.
Put them in your ass and watch them grow.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Learn to self control?

Throw them away, like dump the seeds in your toilet or something where you can't come back for them, and don't buy any more.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Stop being a pussy TS. HYPERFOCUS your mind to concentrate on ignoring the pain and eating more seeds. Eventually pain will only be a trivial matter and will barely bother you at all. Help contribute to the greater evolution of the human race TS.