Hi, the name is simon! I'm not so experienced with tube amps. i had a Orange top TH30 with an FX-loop that i ran a reverb pedal and a delay pedal through. It worked like a sharm. I sold that top to get a Jet city top, the JCA100 amp. This one has an FX-loop aswell but when i run the pedals through it the volyume gets low. compared to haveing the pedals off there is a huge difference. i cant use the pedals cause when i turn them of the sound is way to loud.

As i said, the pedals worked fine on the orange so the pedals are fine. What could be the problem? (The fx-loop is tubedriven aparantly) could that be a problem?

Thanks for taking the time to help me

//Simon
Just to troubleshoot, have you tried running the effects in front of the amp?
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Jet City amps have line level FX loop so they don't work too well with some pedals, it was mostly designed to fit rack processors.
EGC Baritone | ESP M-I | Gibson LP Jr
BC Rich USA ST3 | Fender Telecaster
VHT/Fryette GP3 | Verellen Meatsmoke pre | Mesa 2:90
Soldano HR50+ | Marshall 2203KK | Krank RevJr 50 | Holden 50
Orange PPC412 | Laney GS412 | Mesa Thiele 112 | Alron 115
Your amp has a line level loop, and when you kick on the pedals, the output swing isn't what the input of the return stage is expecting, so you get a drop in volume. It's unavoidable unless you want to mod the amp.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Thanks for the information guys, really love this amp so i'm thinking of solutions for it. Would a buffer pedal do the trick? since it makes the sound more like the input?
Quote by Ödmjuk
Thanks for the information guys, really love this amp so i'm thinking of solutions for it. Would a buffer pedal do the trick? since it makes the sound more like the input?

I think you would probably need some sort of clean boost/line driver pedal...
EGC Baritone | ESP M-I | Gibson LP Jr
BC Rich USA ST3 | Fender Telecaster
VHT/Fryette GP3 | Verellen Meatsmoke pre | Mesa 2:90
Soldano HR50+ | Marshall 2203KK | Krank RevJr 50 | Holden 50
Orange PPC412 | Laney GS412 | Mesa Thiele 112 | Alron 115