Yo! Me and a good friend of mine are forming a Pop Punk band in South-Eastern Michigan. We are desperately looking for a lead and rhythm guitar player, as well as a bassist. We need people who are willing to invest time and dedication, and who preferably live in the Westland, Plymouth, Livonia, or Redford area. We accept ages 15-17. The positions of lead vocalist, and drummer are taken! We are open to any ideas you have to contribute, just if you're interested, don't hesitate, contact this number.

edit: lel.

You can also message me on here. If we miss your call, we'll try to get back to you as soon as we can, thanks!
Did you really just put your phone number on the internet. Why didn't you just leave an email address or something ?
im 14 i love bad religen there so edgy i love punk get that chicken dinner outa my face mom i only eat pizza parents are so stupid can i be in your band i play guitar pretty good my favourite song is **** police brutality by anti flag police are so stupid i like anarchy **** authority hit me up on tumbler

Your band is sinking the ships, your name is justin, and your mothers name is tammy. Oh and your vocalist alex looks like a girl.

This is why you don't post info like this on forums. If I didn't care about being banned I would have posted your address too.
Last edited by Wormholes at Nov 18, 2013,
Quote by MinterMan22
im 14 i love bad religen there so edgy i love punk get that chicken dinner outa my face mom i only eat pizza parents are so stupid can i be in your band i play guitar pretty good my favourite song is **** police brutality by anti flag police are so stupid i like anarchy **** authority hit me up on tumbler

pizzapunx4evr
I'm a 15 year old lead guitar/bassist who lives in your area.

Before I call you guys, I'm gonna need all of your mothers' credit card number and maiden name.

Please reply.
this is also in the wrong forum but considering how much else is wrong with this thread I don't think that matters very much
Everyone can stop with the trolling now that I've moved this to the Musician Ads forum.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This thread is no longer in my jurisdiction, it's in Zappp and emad's jurisdiction
so tread lightly
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do